NEED ADVICE

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 10:54 pm
Hi all I am new to this site but I am hoping to get advice from people,I haven't been married that long and it seems like since I have gotten married my life has changed,me and my husband are always arguing over kids and if it isn't that then it is over this one girl that he took out on a date before we met and they were still friends but there was something there that I didn't feel comfortable with,anyways I am hoping that is straightened out because he isn't going to talk to her anymore but we were in an argument for 4 days and finally sat down to discuss some of it he realizes he treats my daughter different from his son,and that he apologizes for it,but there is a problem since we argued them for days he has been very distant toward me he doesn't tell me he loves me like he use to he doesn't kiss me or touch me like he use to I feel so alone by this but I don't know how to go about talking to him about it..I am afraid that this is going to ruin our marriage something I don't want to happen..does anyone have advice if so please help..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 484 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 12:11 am
restore the love
You need the right kind of tools to restore the love in your relationship and to build a healthy marriage. Start here:

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 01:07 pm
The chief reason for divorce in second marriages is difficulty in managing children from previous marriages.

I think you and your husband could benefit from some professional counseling. You seem to have difficulty talking calmly with each other about important issues.

Marriage is not simply a matter of doing what comes naturally. A good marriage involves a lot of work and part of that work is mastering communication skills.

The present situation as you describe it is not good for you or for him or for either kid.
0 Replies

michelle66872

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:07 pm
Hi thank you for writting,see that is the thing this is both of our first marriages,last night we actually talked without getting mad and we realized that it takes to that I wasnt the only one who had to try,the distance part we are still working on and there is still advice so if you all have more I would love to hear it...thanks
0 Replies