She is my life how to get her, her smile is my life

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 12:37 am
I started to love a girl on study forum and that study forum was also provided with chat, i am posting this question from 7 days when I meet her in chat, she is very beautiful,very witful but I am little ugly but my knowledge influenced her much, when I said her that you should give me your phone number for whatsapp for me so she said that i dont give my number to unknown persons, i much hurted that she called me unknown person. when I called her you are my best friend so she called how anybody can consider as best friend, then I understood i was little wrong, but she is my life i can't live without her, her happiness is my happiness. But how I can make a good position in her heart, also when I ask about her in chat then she reply and she don't ask me any questions about myself, how to establish love between us, please help me, why I don't know but I feel that I can't live without her, also I hurted her little unconsciously

JaneyB

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 12:47 am
@Ajay KKK,
I think you need to give it time and take it slow. Especially when you only know each other online it is natural for her to feel nervous about giving out personal information. Giver her a little space and just focus on being her friend.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 06:48 am
@Ajay KKK,
You can't make somebody like you, platonically or otherwise. You asked a question, a girl answered it (like people do) and all of a sudden you are in love? You aren't in love, you are infatuated, and the feelings are completely one sided. She has zero interest in you, she's just trying to be polite.

You might benefit from some counseling or therapy to address why you are latching on so strong to somebody you don't even know. If this is something you do to other women you meet it will really negatively effect your chances of success.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:11 am
@Ajay KKK,
You knew her for a week. You were still a stranger.

You're not in love. You have a crush on a woman you find attractive. And that's it.

Seriously, if she was not attractive, you would be sane about this and realize she's just someone you barely know.

Slow down and get to know her. You may find she's a racist, a slob, a lesbian, has a boyfriend, has sworn to be a virgin forever, abuses people or whatever is an absolute deal-breaker for you. Or maybe she's wonderful and lovely.

But you haven't got a clue about any of that stuff because you barely know her.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 02:36 pm
Slow down. Do not speak of love to her. First be a friend.

You will frighten her if you talk so much about your strong feelings. She does not feel the same!!
0 Replies