SO still talks to me even when I upset him

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 01:33 am
I am in a ldr and so we can only FaceTime, but we do just about every night. We never get bored of each other. Anyways, I upset him over something... a little jealousy on my part which I know is not cute. We didn't talk for like a day, probably a good thing because we both had emotions about it. He called me the next day though and we had a conversation for a normal amount of time, like two hours. We talked about each others day and just random stuff like always. I did bring up towards the end that we should have a more serious conversation soon. (I don't want it to just go away and resurface in the future.) We are both very mature people (22 & 23 yo, if that matters) so we both agreed that we would have a serious conversation soon. This will sound like I need a lot of reassurance or that I don't know if he wants to be with me, but my question is do you think by still calling me up and saying hi, checking in on me, etc. that he deeply cares about me and will let this go eventually? I really love him and want our relationship to progress. I feel like if he didn't care that much he wouldn't put in effort like that. I know... why don't I just ask him myself? I just don't want to sound desperate while asking him if he still loves and wants to be with me even after my mistake. I guess I will find out soon after our serious conversation on the matter but some feedback in the meantime would be nice! xoxo
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 983 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 08:01 am
@cheesybreezy,
Sounds like he doesn't see the argument as such a big deal and wants to just let it go.

Sometimes that is a good thing (e. g. not dwelling on hard feelings). Sometimes it's not (e. g. ignoring the elephant in the room).

The biggest issue with an LDR is communications. So talk to him.
0 Replies