HELP ME!! need expert advice

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 10:32 pm
My situation requires a dating expert advice

I am from India.
I love this girl too much. She is my junior. I heard that she was filled with attitude. So I thoight to talk to her. I have never ever spoken to a girl. I sent her a friend request on fb without any hope. She accepted it. I initiallychatted with rudeness but it turned out hat she was polite in nature. We talked a lot, I came in her good books. I fell in extreme love with her. But later I came to know that she had a one month relationship with a local badass guy. This guy always met her after her coaching and talked to her. So this girl fell seriously for him. After he left her, he shifted to somewhere else. I came unknowingly in her life. I have met this girl for only 2 minutes twice in person. She smiled to me and I squeezed her cheeks. Mine relationahip was in full boom. I study at a distant university, so I couldn’t meet her more than twice. We just talked on chat.
After knowing all these, I proposed her. We came in relarionship. She never told her friends that I was her bf. I talked to her very nicely and loved her pure heart. But after 1 year she started ignoring me. I wondered what happened to her. She blocked me on fb, whatsapp and never attended my phone call.
Then durung my semester break, I forcibly met her and asked her whats the problem, why aren’t you talkin to me. She said nothing and she told me that today I’ll chat with you. When I went home, she messaged me that she has loved only her ex bf who had left her. I was amazed, that badass guy used to play with girls life, he had a lot of gf before and after this girl. I told her that he is a cheater. She told me that he has returned to her life.
Now she chats with me formally and now we are kinda formal friends.
I have never cheated her, and love her too much. I lost trust in everyone after this incident and I just cant forgive myself. Ijust wanna protect her from that badass guy whom she has fell for. I know that he will use her and exploit her sexually. I dont want that to happen. This girl was by mistakenly attracted towards that guy and used strategies to make her fall for him. She took him as a first love.
Please help me please.
Any dating expert here, please tell me the steps to make her attracted towards me subconsciously, talk to me again like buddies as she used to and leave that guy.(That guy showed her his social status and made her fall for her).
NOTE: I am more handsome than him and good nature.

I know experts know such tricks and manipulations. And they have some stepwise plan to make her slowly fall for me day by day.Push Pull or anything, just gimme the strategy.
I wanna slowly gain her trust, make her attracted towards me, fall for me, and make her leave that guy subconsciouly
Note: I now live far away from her and can only talk to her on chat, and can visit her once in 6 months.

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 10:48 pm
Find a nice girl who lives near you. It is too difficult to have a relationship if you dont spend time with her.

The badass guy is there with her. Thats why she likes him.
amithitlab

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:12 pm
@PUNKEY,
I can't even think of leaving her. I know you would say that there are millioms of nice girls out there. But I don't really wanna leave her. If it was so, I would have left her a long ago
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:20 pm
@amithitlab,
You don't see her.
You live far away.
You have a long distance relationship only.

Ex BF is there with her.
She says she is not over him.
She spends time with him.

What dont you understand?

You have a fantasy love only.
0 Replies

kapishjewels

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:23 pm
@amithitlab,
Friend, I am sorry no idea. Regarding this point.
0 Replies

kapishjewels

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:29 pm
@PUNKEY,
Best fix a meeting with your doctor.
roger

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:49 pm
@kapishjewels,
What's that supposed to mean?
jespah

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 07:59 am
@roger,
It means they replied to the wrong topic.

To the OP: I'm with Punkey. You don't have a relationship. You just have a lot of wishes and no substance.
0 Replies