We've done everything but kiss

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 10:32 am
I'm interested in this guy, and we've been pretty good friends for a few years now. We have had sexual contact and have even gone as far as having vaginal and oral sex (and are considering anal). But even with all the stuff we've done, we've never once kissed. There are times where I think about going for it, but I don't want it to somehow ruin the moment and I don't know if that's a bad thing or thought to have. We used to admit that we liked each other, but we never actually went out on dates or anything. He does sweet things for me, but it still makes me upset that we never kissed. What should I do? I haven't talked to him about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,119 • Replies: 5
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 10:37 am
@Smolbean72,
Quote:
He does sweet things for me, but it still makes me upset that we never kissed. What should I do? I haven't talked to him about it.

You should talk to him about it.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 10:54 am
@Smolbean72,
Quote:
We used to admit that we liked each other, but we never actually went out on dates or anything.
You've never kissed. You never actually went out on a date. Sounds like you are friends with benefits. You need to talk to him unless you are fine simply meeting up for sex when you're both horny.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 06:42 pm
@Smolbean72,
Some people hold back (or won't do) certain things in order to keep a boundary.
0 Replies

minhoo0205

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 09:52 pm
@Smolbean72,
I think your friend and you have done so many stuff like the couple do, but kissing. Maybe he just like you but not love you, I don't know. You need have a chat with him, or else you will get upset day by day.
0 Replies

Jon69

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 05:59 am
@Smolbean72,
Interesting,is it possible to have sex with someone without kissing? Well,actually it is,but...I can t imagine that,would you give me more details? Or you were both so horny and wet and the prelude wasn t necesseray..Prelued without kissing? Seriously? I can t imagine...
0 Replies