I want to die! Please help!

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2017 07:00 am
Hey. So my story starts on the 15th June 2017. I got with a great guy and i thought he was going to be the one for me. I am only 16 but i thought it would last what makes this worse is that i am a care kid with lots of problems. His name is Jack i asked him out before i got on the bus to go home and he said yes. He took care of me texted me everyday making sure i was alright, forced/made me eat ( i refuse to eat as i think i am fat) and he made sure i took my medication. Last Thursday i told him i was moving back with my dad but had known a few weeks. He had a go at me and told me i should have told him sooner but it didn't change anything as he moved to Blackburn and i would be moving a tiny bit closer to him. Everything was going great till he started going all distant with me and wouldn't answer my text messages or calls. He dumped me on Sunday leaving me crying every day since. He told me that he didn't want to be in a long distance relationship were he only gets to see me once a week. I told him i understood and it was fine as we were stills mates at the end of the day. But then Monday morning i found out of his and mine best mates that he was acctually cheating on me with his ex Ricky. All i want to die right now and even tried killing myself on monday night. I don't have a clue what to do anymore i feel emotionless and worthless. Someone please help me!!!!

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2017 07:09 am
@Lilly352,
Don't want to sound dismissive but get yourself some immediate counseling help NOW.

Assuming that by Trafford, that you mean the town in England. Please reach out to someone you can actually talk to and perhaps meet in person.

Samaritans UK & ROI
National
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone - Letter: - E-mail:
Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 (UK - local rate)
Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 91 92 (UK minicom)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 90 (ROI - local rate)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 91 (ROI minicom)
E-mail Helpline: [email protected]
24 Hour service:
Lilly352

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2017 07:12 am
@tsarstepan,
Thank you! I have already been getting help from talk shop and CAMHS. But still Don't know what to do anymore
dalehileman

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2017 11:48 am
@Lilly352,
Hang in there Lil. Things are almost bound to get better
Lilly352

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 06:32 am
@dalehileman,
I have to see him tonight and really don't want to. It will turn very badly as I am angry and upset with him. I can't do anything anymore I stopped eating and stopped going out even to school
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 08:58 am
@Lilly352,
You're a sovereign individual and human being. You don't have to see him. He isn't your parole officer where you are legally obliged to meet with him. Or is he? If so? Get his superiors to investigate his inappropriate advances to and against you.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 09:08 am
@Lilly352,
Lill things will get better and there is so much to see yet at your age. Give the world a chance. Take care of your eating disorder as soon as possible. Cool off and put things into perspective. We all have been there and bounce back. A day at a time and life will carry you on. Stay strong. Smile
Lilly352

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:29 am
@tsarstepan,
Yes i had to see him as we are in a performance together. And yes i was right he has made everything worse. I can't sleep or eat anymore. I really just want to die. But unfortunately i can't
0 Replies

Lilly352

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:30 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I have tried to stay strong but it gotten too much. My ex had made everything worse
0 Replies