Big and serius problem

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 11:03 am
Hello to everywhone. So this my situation. I'am in a relationship for 8th years. We lived separetly and now for last seven months we live together at my place. I have a problem with decision what to do. She lives here with me and she wont let me go outside when its not work because she is punish me for my behavior. Punishment is on because i took her in other country with me because i have to work. And we make a deal that one day is for work and second day will be for us. The first day in hotel she doesnt had an internet conection and i bought her roaming package and solwed her problem. And said to her that she will have unlimited use when i come back. And she was mad because i have conection all the time and ahe not. So now i can not go to see my friends or outside at all. This is only one example of hers behavior. I have at least 6 examples like this in last month. And at my home i wash the dishes, i clean the toilet i buy food and i provide monney. She is on instagram 8 houtlrs per day and guess who is taking pictures of her. So i wanted to ask, because earlier in my life i tought that im not acting right so now i live with her at this way but i need few opinions what i shal do? Is this normal for good mans in long relationships? If she is the problem please write me this.
P.s. When i tried to break up with her she didnt wanted to go out from my house. Maybe the solution is for me to go out?

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 11:07 am
@Birkoft28,
She sounds like a real bitch.

This is your home. Kick her out. Involve the authorities if you have to.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 11:18 am
@Birkoft28,
She is using you.

She punished you because you had a better internet connection than her? Wow and you let that go?

I'm not alone when I say this, but you should move on. Find a woman who will treat you better and not use you for what you have. She sounds ungrateful and gold digging. If you marry her, nothing you do will ever be enough. She will badger you for more and more until your spirit is depleted and driven into the ground.

Kick her out, if she doesn't leave, call the police to have her removed. Get a restraining order so she won't come back. Find a nice girl.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 12:42 pm
@Krumple,
I feel that some folks have decided they can't be happy. Their solution is to make other people miserable. This relationship is not normal, get out of it as soon as possible. She will not change and it won't get better.
Birkoft28

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 01:54 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Thank you. I will, but i must avoid problems. Like she wont go out from my house. She is histeric when we start conversation. So on...
jespah

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 03:20 pm
@Birkoft28,
So what? This is not a conversation. This is you telling her to leave and then calling the cops if she won't.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 06:08 pm
@Birkoft28,
You want to break up with her. Tell her that.

Does she have family? She can go there. Or send her to her family. Pay for this.

Does she work? Can she support herself?

You may need help getting her out of your house.
0 Replies