Did I overreact?

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 05:50 pm
Basically I had a thing going on with this guy for two weeks and only hung out at clubs and bars. We have mutual friends so we would go out with them and end up making out after. I did not want to sleep with him after seeing him 3x in a bar- club situation and he got frustrated and said that I was in high school because all I do is make out (I'm 21 btw) so after I just forgot about him then 2 weeks later out of the blue he drunkcalls me at 1am saying he really wants to see me and then kept calling me and texting me to see me and I said I couldn't. Yesterday, (3 days after the drunk call) he texted me to go out clubbing and we went to a pregame and briefly kissed there then we went to the club and he disappeared all night with a girl. All of us went back to his place after because his friends live in the same apt as him and he was lying in bed alone and we were all talking then this girl comes in and goes into his bed. I was literally like ok bye I'm leaving and just left immediately and the girl left the room and said she couldn't deal with this and he kept saying she's a friend. So he tried calling me 3x and texted me to come talk and for me to stop and said that she was his cousin (LOL YEAH) at 4am but I just decided to ignore it because obviously I shouldn't have gone in the first place. I just feel so played and I feel shitty and he knew that was my last weekend in town and that I was going overseas for 3 months and when I got back he would not be here since he would be in college.

My friend texted me this morning asking why I had reacted this way and saying that the guy chased me and tried to explain that she was just a friend and the girl told my friend that they were just friends but since he had been with a girl all night I assumed it was her. Also, I was pretty fed up and kinda drunk so I didn't think clearly and acted too emotionally. I just feel like an emotional wreck and I'm scared that he thinks I'm crazy I don't know anymore...

centrox

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 12:40 am
You didn't over react, you aren't crazy, you got out of a situation you didn't like. He sounds like a prick. You don't have to listen to other people telling you how to feel and behave.
0 Replies