Horror movie from '90 to '00

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 07:47 am
Hello! Do you maybe know what is the name of this old horror movie?

The killer is on death penalty, he is being poisoned and later on revived in ambulance, he continues his killing by the order from the bible, gospel by gospel, he crucifixes his victims upside down. The main caracters are afroamerican man and woman, the man is detective on the case, and the woman is his girlfriend who becomes the last victim of revived killer.

I hope I was detailed enough, it's been a long time since I watched this movie, I forgot the name of it, and I wasn't able to find it after that.
Thank you in advance Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,759 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 10:04 am
@DraganaT,
Sounds like Se7en.
najmelliw

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 10:27 am
@jespah,
Actually, it doesn't. Se7en deals with religiously motivated crimes, but the people are executed in a manner that fits the 'sin'. Also, Brad Pitt, the other protagonist next to Morgan Freeman, is white, and not female. Furthermore, the killer is not 'caught' until the end of the movie...

EDIT: In reply to the OP, sorry, I don't know. I think I might have seen something like it, but I can't remember specifics. Do you know any of the actors, even if they played in another movie?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 10:42 am
@jespah,
The Seven Deadly sins are early Christian, post Bible.

Quote:
The seven deadly sins in their current form are not found in the Bible, however there are biblical antecedents. One such antecedent is found in the Book of Proverbs 6:16–19, however only in the Masoretic Text (the earlier translated Septuagint version of this passage lacks a clear preface and lists only five).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 11:20 am
Sounds like a Heartwarming Holiday Movie.
0 Replies

DraganaT

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2017 04:03 am
No, it's not Se7en. All the main actors are Afroamericans, and only the killer is caucasian. I can't remember the name of the actors. Sad
0 Replies