Am I gay, bisexual or just confused?

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 05:36 pm
Hi, so I'm coming up 21 this month & got out of an abusive relationship with a man, may I add! During the relationship I did once say I was bisexual but I took it back right after telling him and brushed it aside. Since I left I genuinely can't stop looking at women in a sexual way. I have slept with men since I finished with my ex partner but it now no longer appeals to me, it doesn't feel 'right' anymore and it scares me. It felt fun etc up until a few months ago. When I'm drunk with friends I'm pulling women and when I'm sober.. I'm feeling attractions to them. I don't know if its a phase.. I hope it is as my parents aren't very understanding of these things. I had sex with one of my close boy friends whilst drunk and I didn't enjoy it. Obviously I can tell when a guy is nice looking but I don't actually feel attracted to guys anymore, it's more of a 'oh pretty' type thought that springs to mind. I've came out as bisexual to just two of my friends and one colleague of mine who is also a lesbian but she did say I dont like look one but she got a certain 'vibe'. I dont know what I actually am but any advice would be nice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 996 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 07:18 am
@Chelseax,
Get some counseling. You just got out of an abusive relationship and that could be messing with all sorts of things. Vent to an impartial professional and get some tools so you don't end up in another abusive relationship.
0 Replies