Here is my story - message is clear.. Don't give in!

cbnaidu

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 01:48 am
Hi All,
It was 5 years, 3 months and 5 days ago, the hardest 6 months of my life.

I heard the "I want D" from my wife, and it was huge, big shock!
Yes, we were arguing, and a lot lately, but this was still shocking - I couldn't gather back, took me a day to realize that she meant it !

After all, we were sweethearts of all our friends just 3 yrs back, what went wrong?!

After that...she started dating someone.. and then moved in with him..and i moved out to different house.. all that happened in a months time after we separated!

It was too much for me to handle at the time... shocking... heavy!

I had the 'usual horrible' ride of feeling angry..guilty...and whole bunch of emotions for a long time. I wanted to save the marriage ... tried everything i can to convince her to rethink...and what not... whole lot of stuff... but no avail for almost 2 months !

And then a friend introduced me to one of his "guide"/"mentor"! His advice did the trick! I could gather back myself in quick time... and could work on myself..and then could turn around the whole situation on its head.

Started seeing immediate change in her behavior and then some more.. it was encouraging... for me to continue to act on the advice...and on one of those days, I heard the knock on the door.. it was her... crying and sorry and sorry and all!

Finally the message was taken in. She made up her mind to be back.

We got back.. and it was hard..very hard at first... but slowly we worked through it. I saw my part..she saw hers..and we started rebuilding from where we left off with the lessons and resolve to never fall back in that mess ever again!

Was it worth? Hell yeah! We went against the whole damn world to get married in first place... and then we messed it up....so I believed that we owed to ourselves and everybody who loved us to give it the chance it deserved.

5 yrs down the time.. and I look back.. and I can tell you, every moment of it was worth it!

We moved to different country altogether.. i got my computers business started... we now have 2 beautiful kids..4 & 2... joy of our lives! we did a lots of travelling too!

So guys, and gals...those who are in despair.. don't give in.. don't give in to your emotions... its temporary... the pain.. its temporary.. come out of it and take control of life... i know it feels like hell... but the hell and back makes u stronger....

Take my word for it!
CB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,707 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cbnaidu

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 05:29 am
@cbnaidu,
Actually yesterday, I was going through the notes i had made when I was getting all the advice and was tracking my behavior and disciplining my actions through the mess.

Those notes have done wonders for many (at least 10/15 couples!) in last 2/3 years... would be happy to share that... if anyone wants it...and wonder if it matches with what people are looking for....
tibbleinparadise

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 08:31 am
@cbnaidu,
I notice you don't share any of this guidance in your post. Are you selling something or do you just not feel inclined to give away your trade secrets?
cbnaidu

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 08:30 am
@tibbleinparadise,
What do you mean?
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2017 08:04 am
You sound like you worked a "program" that you credit with saving your marriage.

Are you selling that? What exactly was it?
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2017 06:32 pm
@cbnaidu,
Your post has a lot of potatoes and no meat. It reads like an infomercial where you hear just enough to get you interested and shell out a few hundred bucks for the latest fix.
0 Replies