Kids freak me out!

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:17 am
George wrote:
Kids, hell. CAV freaks me out.

At least I found cooking, and didn't resort to a sordid life of crime...or soccer.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:20 am
cavfancier wrote:
George wrote:
Kids, hell. CAV freaks me out.

At least I found cooking, and didn't resort to a sordid life of crime...or soccer.

Taste my cooking. You'd opt for crime, too.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:28 am
Laughing
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:42 am
Ha! I needed a good laugh - these stories are really funny.

Cav's bathroom story reminded me of the last time I had to take the car to the DEQ.

The inspector was a very large, very fat man. As I handed him my paperwork Mo yells out "That's a big guy!" I say "Yes, he is." Mo yells "He has a big belly!" I reply "Isn't it great that people come in all shapes and sizes?" Mo yells "He has a big penis!" I..... I..... I..... have nothing to say so I just look at the man and shrug.

The man checks his fly (zipped) and we both crack up. Mo cannot figure out what is so funny.

My old car passed it's DEQ with flying colors.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:44 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:47 am
boomerang wrote:
Ha! I needed a good laugh - these stories are really funny.

Cav's bathroom story reminded me of the last time I had to take the car to the DEQ.

The inspector was a very large, very fat man. As I handed him my paperwork Mo yells out "That's a big guy!" I say "Yes, he is." Mo yells "He has a big belly!" I reply "Isn't it great that people come in all shapes and sizes?" Mo yells "He has a big penis!" I..... I..... I..... have nothing to say so I just look at the man and shrug.

The man checks his fly (zipped) and we both crack up. Mo cannot figure out what is so funny.

My old car passed it's DEQ with flying colors.

Laughing
You have to love the mind (and mouth) of a child. I wish more people could retain the virture of honesty.
0 Replies