I need help... in love with ex - bestfriend

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2017 07:21 am
Hi! So... I wanna ask you if there is way to fall out of love with my ex-best friend? We meet as I moved to this place and we jave to go in same class for another 2 years. First,I fell in love with him, he didn't fell the same way, and he knew I was in love with him, but somehow we became best friends. Then he started dating our classmate and so did I one guy from school. But then he broke up with her to tell me he was in love with me, at that time I wasn't in love with him, I was still with my ex boyfriend. Then somehow my best friend started to annoy me and started talking **** about me to other people I know and they told me. He became worse and worse. And I started hating my along with my BFF. So we didn't talk in about 4 months. Then my ex boyfriend broke up with me. He just wasn't in love with me anymore and I am fine with that. Then my ex bestfriend started hating me too. Then my BFF got along with my ex bestfriend. Soon after I did to. But it was like for 2 weeks, and he showed me plush heart that i gave him long ago and that made me mad. He started to annoy me again and again and my BFF to. We hate him again since then. And so I lost best friend. But sometimes I miss him but at the same time I hate him. Oh and he started to hang out with other girls and boys to. And his ex-girlfriend still loves him and I want them to be together again. And my question now is do I love him or is it my brain? Sometimes I miss the old good times I had with him but then I remember all bad things he did to me... It really hurts sometimes. Oh and by the way I'm huge anime fan and he was to but now hates it and sometimes when I watch anime I found myself thinking about him and that is really annoying... PLS HELP ME💔

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2017 09:29 am
@Anime Fan,
Welcome to your teen years.

It's a time of fickle feelings. So - best things - take your mind off him by doing other things. As in, hobbies, socializing with friends, exercise, learning to drive if you're old enough, and, during the school year (shock, horror!), your schoolwork.

Have a life where you are so busy with other things that you don't have time to think about him.
0 Replies