2008, Who's your man? And Why?

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 01:24 pm
The other poll on this leaves off many choices.

So these are the names that were left off the other poll. If you prefer, write in your choice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,648 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Harper

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 01:25 pm
Man??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 01:25 pm
Harper 2008
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 01:29 pm
And you left out John Edwards, Al Sharpton and the fruitcake who ran against Obama.
0 Replies

Upintheairjrbird

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 02:23 pm
RICE 2008

A Woman on the Republican ticket, first to be elected president.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:09 pm
Hillary Clinton...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:11 pm
Rudy and Condi- What a team. He knows how to deal with domestic stuff, and her expertise is intenational!
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:13 pm
I'm cautiously looking at Condi for the top of the GOP ticket. And I'm quite certain that the Dems are cautiously looking at Hillary for the top of theirs.

I therefore declare this a sexist poll and refuse to check a name. Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:21 pm
Harper wrote:
Man??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thank you, Harper, my sentiments exactly! Smile

I would not be surprised at all to se a Clinton/Rice race for the 2008 Presidency.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:23 pm
And wouldn't that be the most fun campaign ever? Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:25 pm
I'm thinking so!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:28 pm
Foxfyre wrote:

I think that it would be fascinating. I would love to see what happens when those two women take the gloves off. We know that Hillary can be a bitch when the mood strikes her. But I think that Condi has the ability to skewer Hillary, before Hillary even knows that she has been struck.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:33 pm
I believe hillary would eat rice up and spit her up....
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:44 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:

I think that it would be fascinating. I would love to see what happens when those two women take the gloves off. We know that Hillary can be a bitch when the mood strikes her. But I think that Condi has the ability to skewer Hillary, before Hillary even knows that she has been struck.

I agree completely Phoenix. Hillary can be smart, but I don't think she could stand a chance up against Condi. Condi is street smart, worldly, smart and unlike Hillary, did not remove millions of dollars worth of furnishings and paintings from the White House to furnish her New York residence. Items that didn't belong to the Clintons even. But belonged to the White House....ie us, the American people. Oooops, I guess my favoritism is showing already! Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:45 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I believe hillary would eat rice up and spit her up....

What makes you think so, Bear?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:59 pm
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 04:03 pm
Rice was incompetent as NSA and will be completely over her head as Sec. of State, alienating the rest of the countries who don't already hate us, so why does anybody think she would be any better as president? By 2008 people will be fed up with the debacle in Iraq and with religious fanactics running the country. If you want a former secretary of state to run the country, go with Madeline Albright, though it will take an amendment because she was foreign born.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 10:03 pm
Al Sharpton could beat Condi Rice. Folks, you are bordering on delusional. Rice has never even ran for elective office.
0 Replies

kflux

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 01:43 am
Clinton vs Rice is exactly what i think it will come down to.Meaning that a woman will be in office in 2008.
connie is my bet , and my choice . She'll take way at least some of the woman /black vote hillary is counting on to win.
0 Replies

kflux

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 01:48 am
and btw no way will jeb bush run , not only did he flat out say no way , but 3 people in one family . the voters would be a bit scared of that if you ask me.
0 Replies