Very complicated start of a fwb

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2017 07:18 pm
Okay first post ever! Simply bursting to tell someone of this secret romance that's been going on the past decade. I guess I'm trying to figure out what's this dudes deal, does he like me?

Rewind 11 years ago to 2006, my parents owned a country store and this kid (12-13) used to come in with his dad after hog hunting and order food. never paid any attention to the kid, I was 16 at the time and was more into teenage things etc.

Fast-forward to 2013, had a kid, and off-on relationship with my ex. The kid from my parents store was about 19 at the time, contacted me on Facebook. My father had just suddenly passed away and my little sister was really big into drugs So since I was all up in my feels I took whatever drug shed hand me( just that week, I don't do drugs) anyways I asked the kid if he wanted to hang out and he agreed, lived about an hour and half away. Came and picked me up and we went back to his home town and basically road around. Went to some houses small get together and ironically one of my twin brothers were there?? Lol. Anyways it's pretty much all a blur from the amount of drugs and alcohol I consumed that night(he doesnt do drugs) we went all the way back to my apartment(daughter was with her father) and I hooked up with him while on my period, very faded memory but I asked him to leave because I was going to be sick, next morning I woke up to a huge mess every where was so embarrassed I blocked him never attempting to see him again. Got over my feels from losing my dad and continued my off and on relationship with my high school sweetheart(baby daddy)

2015 I had my second child, a boy, things finally ended for good with my ex(for good meaning we haven't gotten back together since 2015)made a new Facebook so I could deactivate my old one while keeping all our photos, anyways I started working as a bartender. One night the main guy in this story and a couple of his friends walked in and sat at my bar, I don't remember there conversation but one of his friends asked me something and I made a smart ass remark towards the main guy and he said I didn't even know him. I said "you don't remember me do you?" He looked confused and said "what's your name?" I just smile and walked away serving drinks. The whole night he continued to ask me what's my name, etc etc I just ignored him, once my shift ended I went home. Next night around 10 the guy showed up alone and walked up to me and said my name and smiled. I said "congratulations you figured it out" and walked away, the whole night he kept asking me to hang out after my shift but I politely refused, shift ended and I went home leaving him at the bar. Third night in a row he walked in with another guy(super hilarious story about this man, selling him a truck tomorrow), the main guy attempted to flirt with me and by this point I was kinda flattered. I had planned to hang out with him when my shift ended due to me not having my babies but I never let him know that. By the time my shift ended he was quite tipsy, constantly smiling at me. Dancing with some older ladies(he's does rodeos, bull riding, etc so he has the southern charm down pat and older women love him but he's cocky as hell so I thats why I never gave him the attention he wants) anyways I poured myself a glass of wine and went to the juke box to put a song on, when this previous customer of mine, older man, very drunk. Went up and put his arm around me and slurring all in my face. That's when the main guy walked up and punched him in his face and a huge brawl out started in the bar. I have to admit the main guy got his ass beat! Not just by the drunk old guy but his friend he showed up with(1st cousin, guy I'm selling a truck to tomorrow) ended up beating his ass right after for starting the brawl lol I felt really bad for him and tried to keep him from leaving while drunk. But he was very rude and told me to leave him the f alone, most likely his ego was hurt. I did and went back inside, about an hour later he try's to add me to Facebook and sends me a message asking me what I'm doing? I said don't even.

2016 the past year he'd got my Snapchat name from someone, added me to instagram. I was always busy working and single so every now and then I'd get horney and tease guys just to build my ego. Nothing to serious. Never sent the guys nudes but if I was in my underwear I'd snap a quick 5 sec pic. Every now and then he'd ask to go hang out and I'd always ignored it. One night after the teasing he asked why I never would go hang out with him, he didn't understand and I just ignored him. Later that night I woke up to a snap from him, a video, and when I opened it was a girl giving him a blow job! Lol quite surprising but I waited till the next morning to respond like wtf was that for? We got in a petty little argument and he told me I was crazy and blocked me off snap chat. I didn't care because He still had me on other social media sites, few months later I got a job at a Ford dealership, awesome job, great money, and he sent me a message on facebook wanting to know about a truck he's looking at for his boss, I told him the price and he's like why don't I have you on Snapchat? And I said oh you don't remember sending me a video of a girl blowing you and then you called me crazy and blocked me? lol he apologized saying he was very drunk and he was mad I wouldn't hang out with him. I never responded and a few minutes later I received the add back from him,, simple random group snaps back n forth. Never had a conversation but he'd ALWAYS like any of my instagram photos I posted.

Few months ago he sent me a snap responding to my story selfie telling me he loved my hair. I said thank you and for the rest of the day we snapped back n forth. Catching up, talked about work, and he asked if I wanted to hang out? I said heck no! He wanted to know why and "I said honestly i think your cocky af and a huge dick, you're good looking I'll give you that but just not my type" he said I was the only one he's ever met to say that to him and he didn't understand, lol I told him that he didn't even remember me after we hooked up the first time, brought up a the video and said "then you called me crazy and blocked me" he apooligized and said that he was just really drunk, doesn't even remember doing that and if he does ever happen to hang out with me again he'd never do anything like that again. Convo continued and somewhere he asked me if it was a relationship I was looking for? And I said heck no I don't have time for that. And things kinda drifted off. Few snaps here and there, few responses to stories, we'd play the instagram liking game he'd like three of my photos in a row so I'd go and like one of his, he'd go waaaay back and like an old picture and I'd do the same. until two weekends ago I got kinda tipsy while fishing. I got home and he responded to my story asking what I was doing, I was laying in bed and said trying to sober up so I can go to the bar. He said well come hang out I'll meet you there. So I waited about an hour and headed up there. I got there and he was playing pool with a few people I grew up with. He offered to buy me a drink but I already had started a tab with my card. Anyways he sat at the bar asking me if I used to date so and so and I said yeah and he said he's over there with some girl. lol I had no Ill feelings towards him so I just said oh cool and keep talking to the bartender about another drink. Weeeeellll another guy I used to date, the owner of the bar and came in to check some cameras and seen me hugged my neck and was showing me pictures of his new baby. I told him I had to get back to my friend.. after eating seatfood and drinking so much wine I felt ill, walked out of the smokey bar to get some fresh air and the owner was sitting outside by himself drinking his drink. I sat with him and he told me all the issues he's having with his baby mama and she left him and seeing another guy and posting pictures on fb trying to make him jealous blah blah we ended up talking for about 30/40 minutes. I finally said I had To go back inside. Hugged him and went back inside. The main guy acted a little stand offish. He said "you were outside for a long time..." I said " I was just talking to so and so about all his baby mama drama" when all of a sudden my phone, that was next to him, went off and the owner was begging me to go back to his house and cuddle with him. He said you should probably go, but I laughed it off and said noooo I'm here to hang out with you. 4 glasses of wine later we were laughing and talking, alloooot of people know I work for a Ford dealership so I had so many of his friends just asking me questions about features and prices, told me to help them get a good deal etc and while they were talking he was squeezeing my hand, touching my butt, it was turning me on so bad. I was taking a 360 snap video for my story and when I got to the main guy he had his phone doing the same thing and ended up putting me on his snap story. Anyyyways yeah I ended up having awesome raw ass sex with him. Very very hot! Enough to still give me butterflies. Of course I didn't message him the next day as he did not which kind of ticked me off due to the hormones running through me but not the least bit surprised. Well yesterday he sent me a snap video of my work while he was driving by listening to "love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding, texts said are you in there? I snapped him back, of me in my office and he said when you want to hang out again? I said I can try to escape this weekend(I have my kids, also on my period so I doubt I'll be able to) then sent another stating that I only wanted to meet not hang. He said so Meet and **** huh? And I said honestly I work so much I don't have time to hang out, I usually don't meet and **** but I don't have time and I just need a good **** buddy. You were awesome so I'd love to have you. He quickly agreed and asked for me to go to the bathroom to send him a picture of my butt LOL, I did! And he's been snapping me since yesterday, calling me boo etc. of course I seen him on snap stories, at the same bar with some of MY guy friends I went to school with. They had him with his broke foot dancing to some 80s rap with some fat old lady lol then dancing goofy with the town drunk who's cross eyed. Lol he looked cute and really enjoying himself. I sent him a snap this morning before work of me in a cute maroon babydoll dress. He responded a couple hours later with a **** i can't wait to be deep inside you! and we've continued to go back n forth. I have yet to tell him I'm on my period lmao but I like the attention (just received another snap as I type!)

I guess what I'm getting at is I've had a **** buddy before that lasted 6 months, almost every day he was at my house once I put my kids to bed, he wasn't like this at all! Not even my baby daddy has fought over me. I've never had someone who would fight over me and then few months later send me a video of a girl sucking him off. It's just confusing. I can honestly say I would purposely ruin this if things got serious, I don't have time for a relationship but I can't help but to get in my feels. Would love to hear a guys point of view on this! Curious to know why a guy acts this way
Rate this post positively
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 735 • Replies: 0
No top replies