2 young 2 cope. please help!

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:50 am
where the hell do i start! im 21, well iv been seeing me girlfreind whos 20 for 4 and half years. she finished me 3 weeks ago, with arguing 2 much. its been goin on for 2 months argueing coz me mam and me other problems hav got 2 much 4 me, and we ended splitting wit me. 1 of the reasons is iv been havin big arguements wit gf is me mam. iv had them wit gf everything is getting 2much 4 me. iv lived with me mam all me life and she has found a new guy she really likes nd wants 2 get a house wit him nd leave the council house 2 me so i can get a morgage on it. she sees him constantly. iv went thro life wit just me nd her nd now its changed im not use 2 it, nd i dont like him. iv also doin a found degree aswell at college nd thats hard. everythin has effected me so much i cry all the time. 1 time a week ago i broke down playing football on a sunday its effected everythin, my work my football on a sat nd sunday wit me friends,college. i also just had 2weeks on the sick at work wit depression. iv been 2 see the doctor aswell. stupid things just run thro ya head nd fucks ya up so much ya break down nd cry. me and me mam hav been arguing 4 at least 3 months then me gf finishes me 3 weeks ago its just the icening on the cake. i dont no what 2 do? im at that point where things like whats the point ov workin or living or speakin 2 ppl it just stress me out. i no it probly sounds like nowt but iv went thro life ok nd its just hit me really bad. im confussed. please help if want send 2 me email [email protected] please leave your email so i cud contact u and here what else u could say. thanks Neutral
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 484 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 12:08 pm
plezymodo--

Welcome to A2K.

Your unconventional spelling, spacing and punctuation make your post (and your troubles) very difficult to understand.

Is this an accurate translation?

You are depressed.

The woman who has been your girlfriend since you were 16 years old has left you. She either is or is not going with another man.

Your mother has a new boyfriend and is moving out. I'm not clear whether she wants you to sell the house you now share or whether she expects you to pick up the mortgage payments on your own.

You are also in college which makes demands on your time and energy.

Is my interpretation accurate?

Exactly why did you and your girlfriend break up. This is not clear at all.

If you want advice, please post more information.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 06:13 pm
stop writing like a kid
0 Replies