Missing my ex-best friend.

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2017 10:23 am
I miss the time when my best friend and I were still together. It's been months since we stopped talking. But these days, I am feeling very heartbroken and depressed because I miss her so much. Our fight all started when my best friend found a boyfriend. He was very controlling and manipulative. The guy did not want her to talk to anyone, but only him which made me feel upset and I started to behave like a jerk to her. We then drifted apart as I started to avoid her to see if she would come and confront me. But I'm sure that I discouraged her to come to me because I've been avoiding her.

I've been such a jerk. I even blocked her on all social media sites.. because I felt anger as she continues to contact her boyfrind, but not me. I regret all of my actions because I have made my friendship worse.

I see her looking quite down and lonely.. I wish I could go and cheer her up but we no longer talk. She eventually found a new friend to be with ... I really miss her. I do see her looking at me time to time as well (if only I could read her mind of what she's thinking haha)

What do I do? I don't have the courage to go and apologize this late. It's been months that I've been avoiding her... I tried to brush the sadness away but I don't want to forget her.

I am also leaving to another state really soon and so I really hope to solve it out soon. But I'm pretty sure she won't accept me back. What do I do? Should I just accept that our friendship is broken and move on? I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot but I just feel confused and hurt that our friendship is ruined like this.. thanks.

Smile

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 812 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2017 04:00 pm
'I don't have the courage to go and apologize this late"

Well, then you have decided how it's going to be, huh?

Years from now you might regret not just setting things right. Things are never going to be like they were, but at least you could talk now and then.

What will it be?

Rach Kendall

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 08:25 am
@PUNKEY,
Thank you for the reply. Smile I have decided to talk to her.
0 Replies