Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2017 09:59 am
Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesus’ way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLIHeAYm7yE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to step up?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 976 • Replies: 10
No top replies

kk4mds

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2017 05:01 pm
@Greatest I am,
We are all children of G-d.
Greatest I am

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 07:26 am
@kk4mds,
kk4mds wrote:

Yes, but will you, like Jesus did, take over the judgment seat and become God, or do you place God above you?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2017 03:56 pm
Let me add to the question.

If there is only one begotten son, who are the sons of God spoken of in the O.T.?

Who mothered them?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

1Prince

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 09:45 pm
There is only one kind of son. God's servant, the son of man. Unless you come to believe I am he you shall surely die in your sin.

As it is written;

"I said you are gods, all of you sons of the Most High."

"Rise up O god and judge the earth." Says the Lord

Those are not my words but the words of the Lord who sent me. I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of Him who sent me.

I am the light of the world. No one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he shall posses the light of life.

My brother's mother and sisters do the will of my heavenly Father.
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:56 am
@1Prince,
1Prince wrote:

There is only one kind of son. God's servant, the son of man. Unless you come to believe I am he you shall surely die in your sin.

As it is written;

"I said you are gods, all of you sons of the Most High."

"Rise up O god and judge the earth." Says the Lord

Those are not my words but the words of the Lord who sent me. I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of Him who sent me.

I am the light of the world. No one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he shall posses the light of life.

My brother's mother and sisters do the will of my heavenly Father.

What does an all powerful God need with servants?

Jesus said he came to serve man, not to be served, and scriptures say that God does not change.

When did God change from servant to master to be served?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:59 am
@1Prince,
1Prince wrote:

There is only one kind of son. God's servant, the son of man.

This is not biblically correct unless you want to call Jesus a liar.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL
0 Replies

kk4mds

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:12 pm
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 05:00 pm
@kk4mds,
kk4mds wrote:

Yes, and as a Gnostic Christian, I am close in belief to Karaite Jews who know that man can override or overrule God himself.

Some Jews are brighter than others.

Regards
DL
kk4mds

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 03:06 pm
@Greatest I am,
In the spirit of Moses, Abraham, and Lot, we tend to argue with G-d, just as a child argues with the parents that he or she loves.

G-d is our father, not our tyrant.
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 05:53 am
@kk4mds,
kk4mds wrote:

In the spirit of Moses, Abraham, and Lot, we tend to argue with G-d, just as a child argues with the parents that he or she loves.

G-d is our father, not our tyrant.

Think A & E. A father does not murder his children for seeking knowledge, wisdom and a moral sense.

You are following those whom your own bible says are not worth following.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

--------

Isaiah 56:11) "They are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the day of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) & (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

Regards
DL
0 Replies