just new here(you have been some day i think)

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 06:44 pm
hi people
i'm new here and of course just to prove i'm here i should ask a question saying plz help me and then some body comments and then i reply etc
but actually i like not to go in old roads if can make some new for myself
so as a new member here i offer any help for old members(more than 5000 messages) i will patiently read your messages and will be happy failing to handle your problems and will be grateful if you don't cretecise this and mmmmmmm i think it's enough ands for first message here but just for not breaking the rule by not asking any questions in my first message i will ask what can be called (not very hard to answer question)although if you thought in it more tha two minutes you will find it really hard to answer it' how are you doing?
finally thanks for those who will replay for caring and thanks for those who will jot replay for not burdening me with reading there messages that they didn't send.
hope you all good life
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,770 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 06:51 pm
How am I doing? Thanks for asking that wonderful question. It's a question everyone ought to ask themselves everyday or at least once a year.

Answer: I'm doing alright. I've got my health, I'm in love with the most wonderful woman in the world and there's a rainbow in our future.

Muhammed Abdel Fatah, efendi, welcome, welcome, a thousand welcomes to A2K.

Joe Nation
0 Replies

Muhammed abdelfatah

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:01 pm
hi,joe
i see you know some arabic words like EFENDI but how did you figure out i'm arabian? lol
thank you very much for your kind welcomes and i just want to tell you that it's very rare these days to meet some body that is really satisfied about his life as you are and i hope you don't change your mind about that
finaly about love i think you are little in hurry because you said you are in love with the best woman in the world while i think that i'm in love with the best woman in the world and i don't see fast solution to this prob
have a nice day
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:11 pm
Wecome to A2K, Muhammed_abdelfatah! Very Happy

I'm thinking of what advice I might need .... Thank you for offering!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:42 pm
We should meet, Muhammed , in person- wouldn't that be nice?-- or just here and compare notes on our lives - oh.wait, that's what we do here on A2k Rolling Eyes ---- and maybe we will come to some agreement as to which of us has the better life. Till then I say, let's live.

I hope to see you on many thread here. We need your insight.

Joe Muhammed Nation
0 Replies

Muhammed abdelfatah

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 09:41 am
hi friends
thanks msolga and i will give you a free advice it's: don't ask me for advice and the other one is (i said i will tell you one but i' new here you know) don't take my advice seriously if you asked me for one and thanks for welcoming.
hi joe
i agree with you it's perfect place here and i was just fancied by the irony fact that every body thinks that he is in love with the best woman in the world but i think this is one fo the greatnesses of love
hope to know you better by joining more topics you are in and about insight i think most of those i discuss with tell me that all what they understood from me is that the origin of the donkey is fried chickens
thanks again for your nice comments
Muhammed Joe Abdelfatah
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:29 am
Welcome Muhammed_abdelfatah! Can we just call you Moe? That way you can be Moe Joe Abdelfatah. How is your lovely Egypt?

And to answer your question, how am I doing? Well, that depends on what I am doing. Sometimes I do things well, other things I do not so well.

Anyway, welcome, and mubarak l'eid.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:58 am
Welcome to A2K

I don't know any arabic, so my english will have to do.
I am fine, thank-you for asking.
0 Replies

Muhammed abdelfatah

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 12:57 pm
hi
thanks for welcoming free duck and we are doing well here in egypt
it seems you are stubborn fighter because you said you some times do things well and some times not very well but i think you forgot th third painful option that we all do my friend
but i have to say wow all these arabic words i just can't believe but this is really sweet and thanks for congratulating me on our feast
i think you taste poetry well because you said that moe joe(you need tow more words and a hat and you will get a rabbit) and do you know what i learnt that stubborn people who love poetry are romatic and some times very romantic and in this second case they usually search for very special things but i think you are in the middle not very deep in romantic thoughts and thanks again for caring
hi ceili
i think your english will really do but you forgot some little detail my friend it's that things don't work unless you use them
thanks for your short message and take this first arabic word
shokran it means thanks
so shokran for welcoming and hope you complete doing well
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 01:01 pm
a diamond in the rough...this thread is.
0 Replies

Muhammed abdelfatah

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 01:17 pm
hi panzda
I thank you very much for me and for those who shared in this thread for your kind opinion and i think this thread would have really been better if your message was little longer but you have just proken the record done by ceili about the shortest message in this thread
any way any who read this thread is on his own responsibility and no need to announce that it's harmful on health(especially mentally) because my first messages do that purpose effectively.
thanks again pandza
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 01:43 pm
May I point out Mo Jo that sometimes the shortest messages carry the most truth.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 02:16 pm
panzade wrote:
a diamond in the rough...this thread is.

..and I like the fact that it is in the relationships and marriage forum :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 03:00 pm
Welcome Mojo. I like that name. If you see how many posts I have, you will realize I carry a lot of baggage. When I think of something important to say, I'll let you know. I think this thread is a great idea, by the way. I will answer your question, how are you doing with another question, kayfa haluk?
0 Replies

joe1949

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 06:04 pm
hi moe and welcome to the group
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 06:36 pm
Quote:
kayfa haluk?

Is cav showing off? No. Anybody knows what kayfa haluk means....

except me.

JoeMo
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 07:24 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Quote:
kayfa haluk?

Is cav showing off? No. Anybody knows what kayfa haluk means....

except me.

JoeMo

My limited understanding is that it means "how are you?"
0 Replies

Muhammed abdelfatah

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:31 am
hi evey body
first pandza i agree with you that shortest messages can carry the most truth and it's only a matter of test and i actually prefer those long ones(i mean messages not girls)
and for free duck thanks twice first for your loving it to be in the marriage forum and second for naming me mojo and i think every body here is using it and this means i'm offecially mojoe now but don't make it a habit.
hi cav
yes you really have done some thning 20000 post if we assumed you only send 10 words each the you have posted 200000 words and you have had at least 200000 replys to read and thought about 600000 times to reply or not and these are very small numbers assuming there is no less than that
actually i intended to tell my friends when i post 25 posts but after seeing your number i think i will wait untill they are 50
and about your question it's hard to answer actualy i have little probs with my g/f she is very stubborn and i don't know what to with this so right now i'm writing to you in the same time i'm hearing sad song but this prob will end soon i think
it's really funy to hear arabic words while being in an english forum so thanks
hi joe 1949
congraultions for breaking the record of shortest message here by just 5 characters and thanks for welcoming.
hi joemo
you are the first who replied to me so you have a special place here and as you see we have many nice people and who knows what the next record will be
have a nice day all of you
mojoe
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:18 am
Welcome to the forum. I am often doing well, thank you for asking. I come from the little United State of Texas, but don't let that fool you. Also, my wife is the best woman there is, no mistake about it. Have a nice day.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:30 am
Are you a mathematiciian mojoe? Maybe 'moejoe' , or ' mo joe' is better than 'mojo'.

So you have a stubborn girlfriend, but you do not say how she is stubborn. In the interest of knowledge exchange, let us know what's going on, maybe we can all help each other. Wink
0 Replies