It Begins

PDiddie

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 08:59 pm
Quote:
Liberal CIA Operatives To Be Designated Enemy Combatants
Natural Extension Of Plame Doctrine, Says Gonzalez

Liberal and openly democratic CIA operatives and analysts are to be designated enemy combatants today and immediately shipped to a detention center in Guantanamo, Cuba, pursuant to orders from the White House that were vetted and approved by Attorney General-Designate Alberto Gonzalez.

"It's a natural extension of what we're now calling the 'Plame doctrine,'" said Gonzales. "We're not just outing them -- we're taking them out."

Gonzalez said that summarily interning liberal and allegedly disloyal employees was not a denial of due process under the Constitution. "Sometimes, when you've got a mandate, the Constitution just doesn't apply," Gonzalez said.

CIA Director Porter Goss, the recently installed former House representative that politicians and media had hailed as a bipartisan Republican willing to work with Democrats, approved the purge. "Although I have worked closely with Democrats in the past," he said, "I've decided that I would rather imprison and interrogate them."

Once in Guantanamo, former CIA operatives are expected to be placed in government-approved "stress positions."

"I'm not sure how this is going to be much different than my CIA job," said liberal intelligence analyst Jocelyn Wexler. "Attempting to provide unbiased intelligence analysis to this administration was already the ultimate stress position."

OYSH
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 09:40 pm
Gee, 65 years ago (in Berlin) all it took was to be "designated" a "Jew", "Pole" or "Gypsy"...
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 09:48 pm
LOL - That Burka guy has a twisted sense of humor Smile

On the purging of the CIA - good it's about time and I hope they do the exact same thing over at State. (Can you hear me Condi?)
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:15 pm
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:32 pm
Why, if J edgar Hoover were alive today, he'd been turning over in his closet. Leekers must be stopped at all costs or how else can we retain our power.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:44 pm
I thought that the CIA worked for the citizens of the US. Next someone is going to tell me the Internal revenue service works for the president too.
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 02:13 am
-Hand the man a cigar!
0 Replies