Pats game...let's go boozing

bigdice67

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:39 pm
Well, Slap, never forget your sig-line... Ali knows...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:43 pm
littlek apparently forgot who she was talking to when she wrote:
mishaped head?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:45 pm
Um, misshaped I could understand, but mishaped head? Was it a misspelling? That couldn't be. So, I don't get it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:49 pm
I have been corrected. I have committed a misspelling. I meant to say, "misshaped."

I'm slapping myself in the head yelling "I'M SO STUPID!" just like Chris Farley in the SNL skit where he interviews actors.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:50 pm
That (farley) I can't picture. I can't believe I told you last night how well you spell. Although, 'mishaped head' does have promise.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:55 pm
I kant beleeve it either.

Alanis wrote a song about that...something about meeting the girl of your dreams and finding out she's a shemale.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:57 pm
The Russian?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:57 pm
"SHIM"= she and him.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 06:58 pm
Slappy, I wasn't correcting your spelling. I merely thought your misshaped head comment was a reference to the little head, not the big one. I'm sorry.... I guess I thought I knew how your mind worked. Maybe not.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:01 pm
Gus, you settle down before I shove that pitchfork so far up your...wait, you have pointed out that's not a pitchfork. Carry on.

Lil'K what about the Russian? Did I miss something...was her adam's apple bigger than mine?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:04 pm
MisshapeN, people! Geez!

(Btw seeing Slappy's picture did give some interesting perspective. I have a better idea of how his persona plays against his looks.)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:13 pm
sozobe wrote:
MisshapeN, people! Geez!

(Btw seeing Slappy's picture did give some interesting perspective. I have a better idea of how his persona plays against his looks.)

Misshaped. I'm right, and you're wrong. I don't care what some stupid "English major" or "dictionary" or "professional writer" or "someone who knows how to spell" says.

And are you playing armchair physchology with me?

If so, could you please tell me why I have a penchant for shaving gerbils?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:23 pm
I just know you were doing annoying little "quotes" with your "hands" when you said that...

You have a penchant for shaving gerbils because when you were a kid, the neighborhood bully, Scott, was bald, and your immense fear of him became internalized to the extent that you revere bald men and, though you don't quite dare shave your own head, have chosen one as your internet face, or "avatar". You have residual shame and anger about the humiliation you experienced at Scott's fists, though, which you express through shaving gerbils. This is a testimony to your deep love for animals, as a lesser man would harm the gerbil -- you just groom it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:30 pm
Good work. The quotes were meant to be read with the annoying hand thing.

I'm really starting to think you're smarter than the average 5 year old, Soz. Not quite there YET, though...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:31 pm
where the heck's this picture of your misshapen head??
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:44 pm
I didn't follow the she-man comment. See, I'm still slow, even here, safely online.

(Edited to correct 'she-man', though 'sne-man' was, for some reason, very funny to me)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 11:24 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
where the heck's this picture of your misshapen head??

A very flattering picture of me, hanging on to Gus after he threw some date-rape drugs in my drink on Halloween:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36073&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100

Little K, don't worry about being slow. After all, I still don't understand you're random "the Russian?" question. Like you just woke up thinking of blond Russians and typed it for the hell of it.

She-male: a male, who dresses up like a female, takes alot of estrogen to grow boobs and stuff. Kind of like the opposite of me. When I was born, my name was legally "Slaparinna."
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 11:27 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I kant beleeve it either.

Alanis wrote a song about that...something about meeting the girl of your dreams and finding out she's a shemale.

I still don't follow..... but, I don't care. I need to go to sleep.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 11:33 pm
Me too. I'm off like a prom dress.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 11:41 pm
hey, that must be regional, I've never heard anyone but me use that line since high school.
0 Replies