what do i do???

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:01 pm
ok, me and my gf have been in a relationship for 4 months...im happy sometimes and others i think shes just like selfish. Now, we have a 4 year history, we went out before but i screwed it up and since then i wanted another chance, and i finally got it. Now heres the problem, i met this girl the other day and ill admit, shes prettier then my gf and im attracted to her. But i cant cheat on my gf again, and i know that if i break up with her im gonna regret it eventually and ill want her back. But idk i dont feel like im happy. When i see her and we are together i am very happy though...so idk what to do please help? Do i break up and go for this other girl or stay together
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 557 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:17 pm
How old are you? How old is your girlfriend? What do the two of you have in common?

What do you have in common with the better-looking girl?
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:21 pm
we are both 16, we have everything in common i mean we have a 4 year history ...idk bout the new girl, just met her but i feel like we hit it off
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:31 pm
In this day and age very few people find a True & Eternal Love at sixteen.

On the other hand, you've made promises to your present partner.

Are you a man who breaks promises? Or a boy who figures that somehow it really doesn't count?

Your post indicates that you know you can choose your future. Your character determines which future you will choose.

Good luck.
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:32 pm
damn...that was so...insightful, you are absolutely right though, im staying with my girlfriend, thank you
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:39 pm
EMSFD--

I'm glad that you're an old-fashioned, decent man who knows the worth of honor.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 05:23 pm
Great exchange and good advice, Noddy.

If your time with your girlfriend is over, EMSFD, you have to recognise that and deal with it inside the relationship, not go with the prettiest girl on hand.

That's a mature attitude - if only more adults took it, the world would be a happier place.

Good luck with things,

KP
0 Replies