A Long Chase?

NoClue

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 01:05 pm
Sorry for the length. Just completed a semester of college and there's a classmate who I've developed feelings for. We spent time with each other on campus and off campus, school functions and non. Before leaving for the summer (out of state summer internship), while at her place I told her I liked her. She paused and I told her that if we were just friends, that's cool but I just needed to tell her how I felt. She told me that I was cute and that she talks about me with her friends but that she didn't know. She told me that I really don't know her and she doesn't really know me.

I respected her honesty and I told her that if I never saw her again, take care. Lol. I was just trying to leave, felt embarassed. She said we'd see each other next semester, maybe do something on her birthday. I asked when her birthday was, turns out we share birthdays. Weird right? We share a lot of common interests and experiences.

What do you all think? A whole semester and she said we don't know each other. She's either long term relationship material or she doesn't know what she wants and I might be wasting my time? I have no clue, I'm horrible with women. Thanks for reading and for your feedback!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 571 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 01:36 pm
@NoClue,
Simply put, you don't really know each other as of yet. You've been friends and done some things together, however, there hasn't been anything in the romantic area and that brings in other traits of personality.

Since she figures you'll meet up again next semester and she indicated possibly hanging together on her birthday, I'd say there might be a future. To find out, ask her out once the new semester starts, otherwise you'll never know.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 26 May, 2017 08:43 am
Give her time to get settled in. After all, it's just her first semester and she's being "rushed" by a guy. She's just not ready yet.

Continue to be friends. Ask her to do something - in a group setting. Get to know her. You really don't know her yet.
0 Replies