Why is Nobody Honest Here?!?

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 06:27 pm
smog wrote:
Picturing cav and Ginsberg together...

http://able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1223333#1223333

Quote:

The CavMom tells a great story about taking cav to an Allen Ginsberg reading in Buffalo, when cav was in high school. (Someone has to tell the story - it is all about the power of Momnipotence) More conversation, more cavStories, more tea.

It's time to go now.

Thanks to CavDad and CavMom for sharing more of Cav with us. I know I'm smiling when we leave.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 06:37 pm
This was an unexpected treat. I was a little surprised now when cav came back so that we had a chance to spend a little more time with our buddy,
Im sure he aint gonna mind and , as he said when he displayed some of his work with everaugust 's
"I have a thick skin too"
Got a little lump in the throat reading backwards, must have been something I ate.

Thanks, and welcome aboard jessie, we will have to sit down and talk about cav sometime.Not today, but sometime soon. As soz implied, it still hurts
0 Replies

makz 18

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 09:21 pm
poetry is appreciated by different people for different reasons. What you think is ****, is what other people really enjoy!
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 05:15 am
makz 18 wrote:
poetry is appreciated by different people for different reasons. What you think is ****, is what other people really enjoy!

That is a little naive. I think in appreciating art there is definitely a lot of subjectivity involved, but there also exists a lot of art that is fundamentally "bad" art. For example, the songs of Britney Spears are dishonest, disgusting pieces of crap, and anyone who disagrees is a moron.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 11:53 am
People aren't honest because of people like this:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1357526#1357526

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1299086#1299086

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 11:53 am
I love being honest and if you don't want my opinion don't ask for it, right?
0 Replies

amosunknown

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 06:23 am
If it wasnt for blinded critics nothing would improve. i would welcome everaugust to please read my stuff. I've had professionals read my work and they were interested in it, and while i know i cant make everyone happy with my writing i would like to hear how much someone can hate it. Or how i could improve it some how. And besides that, there is nothing better than someone saying it sucks to get you out of a writers block.

It's always helpful to assume you know nothing and the other person knows everything, because truth will always light the right person. I am in real estate, i should know...lol

Bring it on everaugust, if you like reading pointless stories that start out decent but never get finished give me your email i'll send you some work. I appreciate your input.
0 Replies

Maximos1984

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:46 pm
What's ur problem exactly? say that again! Laughing
just take it easy ..
0 Replies

Herema

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
"A face is only a picture without the heart to accompany it."
0 Replies