my gf and her friends

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:18 pm
my girlfriend is very close to her friends. We dont have any problems in our relationship before this but lately, my gf and i havent been alone. We have been hanging out in a group, cause they are always having parties. But, we both wanted to be alone wed and we were planning on it, but again her best friend is having a party. I kinda think that we should go because all her close friends will be there, and then me and her would be somewhere else alone? I think it would make them mad...idk what should i do? Stick with the original plans or go to the party
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 638 • Replies: 9
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:20 pm
I would say go to the party, and be alone afterwards.
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:24 pm
16, got curfews lol so that cant work
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:31 pm
Oops...I still say go to the party, it will make her happy, and you can reschedule your alone time, and she'll be more happy that you appreciate her friends. At 16, at least from what I remember, friends are really important.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:32 pm
Then find a cozy place for the two of you at the party.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:34 pm
Surely her/your friends would understand you missing ONE party. It's not like there aren't going to be a hundred more on the horizon. Compromise with your girlfriend. This week we'll spend alone, next week we'll do the party thing. Neither of you need to make up excuses to your friends. Just say you had something else you had to do and couldn't make it. Period. Your true friends will understand and those that don't can piss off. I know at 16 it is hugely important to want to be with your friends and be part of that whole cool scene, but hey...branch off a bit. Step to the beat of your own drummer once in awhile and let what YOU want to do dictate your actions now and then instead of just going along with the crowd all the time. Besides, making some of your own decisions at this age means you are growing up! Smile
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:45 pm
did i add that they are so close that i sometimes think they are closet lesbians....they are always around...so unless we are at least 1 mile away from them, we arent alone lol
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:50 pm
Ack! Bah! Ppbbhhtt! How does SHE feel about wanting some alone time with YOU? If she wants some of that, turn off the cell phones even and make it happen!
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 05:34 pm
EMSFD125 wrote:
did i add that they are so close that i sometimes think they are closet lesbians....

For sure go to that party and get your GF, her friend, and you alone somewhere and let the fun begin!
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 05:48 pm
ironically, i think i may be very pissed at her if i found out she was lesbian...wtf was i for 4 years lol
0 Replies