He's a good guy... most of the time...

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
Hey haha geez I have alot of relationship problems Confused
Well now I have a boyfriend... but the thing is he is really sweet to me at school, but sometimes ignores me..
and he keeps on checking out MY LITTLE SISTER!! in the halls and was talking to her last night over the computer... and was watching her sit in her wet bathingsuit on the webcam Evil or Very Mad Shocked

I am considering breaking it off should I?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 925 • Replies: 15
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:50 am
Yes.

Sounds to me like the little sis is in. Of course you could just try asking him what is up before you break up with him.

By the way... when you say little sis I am assuming that you say little because she is younger than you and not to little for this to be an inappropriate relationship. If I am wrong in that assumption I think breaking up with this guy should be the least of your concerns.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:08 pm
RUN RUN RUN!!!! AND take your sis with you! This guy is dirt.

Yikes....you might want to have a chat with your sis too. These things cause riffs in families that last for years.

Good Luck!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:24 pm
Why not just go with it? As long as you and your sister aren't very competitive, I don't see why you can't share him. Threesome, baby! You might not get another chance to try something like this for a long time! Don't miss out!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:25 pm
kickycan wrote:
Why not just go with it? As long as you and your sister aren't very competitive, I don't see why you can't share him. Threesome, baby! You might not get another chance to try something like this for a long time! Don't miss out!

ewww...kicky....it's her sister...that's gross.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:26 pm
Not for the guy. He he he...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:29 pm
you're a dirty birdy
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 02:36 pm
Kristie wrote:
RUN RUN RUN!!!! AND take your sis with you! This guy is dirt.

Yikes....you might want to have a chat with your sis too. These things cause riffs in families that last for years.

Good Luck!

I'm really liking Kristie's answer the best. Sorry kicky, but you just don't go there in families! It's gross, yucky, lewd and probably incestuous to a degree.

Have a nice little talk with your little sis, Surrender and both of you let the perv go.
0 Replies

beautiful surrender

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 08:29 pm
haha that is so wrong... shes only 13! *creeped out face*

Thanks guys! I talked to my friends about him to and they all think that he is a jerk and he hasen't stopped acting like this for a while so I am going to break up with him...

besides being single is so much more fun WinkWink sry guys lol
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 10:19 am
OOO, this is now a legal thing....Unless he too is under 16.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 10:28 am
beautiful_surrender wrote:
haha that is so wrong... shes only 13! *creeped out face*

Thanks guys! I talked to my friends about him to and they all think that he is a jerk and he hasen't stopped acting like this for a while so I am going to break up with him...

besides being single is so much more fun WinkWink sry guys lol

Best thing you can do, girl! That guy is pond scum! Sad
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 10:32 am
Glad to hear that you are dumping this jerk. However, I do have to wonder what your 13 year old sister is doing chatting on the computer in a wet bathing suit, on a webcam with your soon to be ex-boyfriend? I think that sisterly talk might be in order as others suggested.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 12:40 pm
A 13-year-old in a wet bathing suit with a webcam?! I think your folks need to know about this!!!
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 01:08 pm
Yeah, tell your parents! And in the process... why not telling me too? Maybe I can chat with her about the webcam etiquette...

j/k btw...
0 Replies

beautiful surrender

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:14 pm
yeh Smile I just dumped him and I am so happy now lol Smile I missed my friends!!!!! by the way I love your picture cavfancier!!! Its so true! did you know that a mcdonalds french fry NEVER gets digested by the body? (now that can't be good for you!) GO SEE "SUPERSIZE ME" its such a great movie, I will never eat Mc D's again!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 09:36 pm
Listening, beauty. And, listen to yourself. I know that sounds corny, but is a useful idea.
0 Replies