I don't know what to do! Please help me!

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:51 am
I think gustav is an a2k robot who was installed by
the system to entertain us.

Has anyone seen a picture of him?

Thought so!!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:54 am
I haven't. He posts fake one's often enough.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:02 pm
paulaj wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I farted once while a girl in Lynchburg Va was giving me head and before I even had a chance to apologize she cocked her leg up and let out a ripper you could hear for blocks.....and never broke her concentration on the job a hand....

Hmm, sounds like she was a .......................professional.

no just a girl who took pride in her work...a lost virtue I'm afraid.....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:12 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I farted once while a girl in Lynchburg Va was giving me head and before I even had a chance to apologize she cocked her leg up and let out a ripper you could hear for blocks.....and never broke her concentration on the job a hand.......I would have married her right away, but she was already married to a friend of mine who was out of town.......

Laughing
Laughing

I am going to hire you for my next party...you crack me up...

Laughing **pppffffttttt...** Shocked

'Scuse me. Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:16 pm
paulaj wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I farted once while a girl in Lynchburg Va was giving me head and before I even had a chance to apologize she cocked her leg up and let out a ripper you could hear for blocks.....and never broke her concentration on the job a hand....

Hmm, sounds like she was a .......................professional.

psst paulaj...keep this under your hat...it'a a little embarassing......not ten minutes before she had shoved one of those breath mints up my ass.....so actually it made the room smell springtime minty fresh :wink:
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 02:53 pm
paulaj,

I'm thinking the breath mints are used in a different way than Bi is imagining. Am I wrong here? When using the mint technique myself, I have always found Altoids finely chewed up in my own mouth bring the best tingling and erotic sensation for the man....help me out here on this one paulaj! Smile
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 03:15 pm
Ladyj, altoids are quite strong, how did he like it?

A guy friend of mine told me he once used a popsicle on his girlfriend, I've never done that, it dosen't seem appealing to me.

To each his own.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 03:19 pm
I had a buddy who liked to put hersheys kisses in his girlfriends ass and then do analingus on her.....they both seemed to enjoy it so what the hell?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 03:28 pm
paulaj wrote:
Ladyj, altoids are quite strong, how did he like it?

A guy friend of mine told me he once used a popsicle on his girlfriend, I've never done that, it dosen't seem appealing to me.

To each his own.

I'd pass on the popsicles too, but my b/f at the time loved the Altoids! Gotta be sure they are thoroughly chewed though so no rough edges of mint cause any discomfort.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 03:29 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I had a buddy who liked to put hersheys kisses in his girlfriends ass and then do analingus on her.....they both seemed to enjoy it so what the hell?

Exactly as paulaj said, Bi. To each his own. Razz
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:03 pm
gives new meaning to the term "hershey squirts" huh?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:07 pm
gus, how do you know it was a fart and not a queef?

There is an ancient Indian saying: Never date woman prone to yeast infection. They grow large baguette and dump boyfriend.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:15 pm
Kristie wrote:
gives new meaning to the term "hershey squirts" huh?

or hershey highway....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 10:20 am
cavfancier wrote:
gus, how do you know it was a fart and not a queef?

That is not a woman's fault...you shove all that air up there...what the he!! do you expect? :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 10:46 am
personally I don't mind a woman farting durng sex.....when the front end is that happy the back end just has to laugh.....
0 Replies