How long do the curses of scorned women last?

ossobuco

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:29 am
Ah, and so what, my family was sort of involved in thirties to fifties film (er, history). I didn't go in that direction and perhaps should have.

I've had an eye for story for quite a while but my particular eye for story has not been the popular one, so 'tis to no avail. My ex was into plot points and I was into small stories, of the anecdotal sort, at that time anathema to Hollywood.

Not that we argued much about it, he was welcome to write what he wanted to write. Just that I didn't always agree when folks around our table talked.

Still, I smell Kicky is a writer and I wish he would get on it.
0 Replies

jolita

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 03:17 am
@kickycan,
did your curse end? I think I was cursed by my step mom 7 years ago, and now its ending, in a couple of months.
0 Replies

unk421

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 03:16 am
@kickycan,
I agree but not to all she's asking for a lot you better hold on because the perfect guy might find you then what happens you'll fall hard because asking that is a pure witch who knows maybe old magic exists hold on tight you'll have to much to do have fun little k lol
lmur

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 04:17 am
@unk421,
unk421 wrote:

I agree but not to all she's asking for a lot you better hold on because the perfect guy might find you then what happens you'll fall hard because asking that is a pure witch who knows maybe old magic exists hold on tight you'll have to much to do have fun little k lol

Thanks for clearing that up.
0 Replies