why this sudden change ?

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 08:13 am
I live in resistance and I have seen this girl few times before. I didn't notice if she was looking at me before or no. yesterday was the day I noticed she was looking at me because it was so obvious. she was sitting in group of friends and I was standing nearby talking to friends and whenever i look at her I catch her looking at me and I am 100 percent sure she is looking at me. I caught her many times that day. the next day she didn't look bluntly at me but when as she walked by me and my friend she gave me a look from the corner of her eyes
why yesterday staring bluntly many times and today from the corner of her eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 723 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 08:32 am
@petergarida,
Why not speak with and ask her out for a beverage or coffee? Make conversation and talk with her about her interests and her life. Overcome your shyness. You have nothing to lose. At some level, she is curious and interested. It's well worth making an effort.

{Edit: I just looked at your prior post from a few weeks ago and I might want to revise my comments. Is this the same person you wrote about who is the receptionist? If it is, assume her interest is professional. Her conversation is polite but don't misinterpret that for personal interest. It'd be wiser to look elsewhere for dating possibilities.}
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 10:56 am
@petergarida,
Maybe she is watching you because you are watching her and she's a little creeped out?
0 Replies

BrandonCodi

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 10:49 am
Regardless talk to her and commplment her and see how that goes start being really nice and she is laughing and acting flattered then ramp it up. If not then just back off and move on to the next girl.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 01:02 pm
@petergarida,
LOOKING at someone means nothings.

If you want to know what this girl thinks, you must ASK her or say something to her, like - "Hi. I noticed that you looked at me. Is there something I can do for you?"

0 Replies