Chicago: Beer, Women, and O-Bombs

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:52 pm
Coincidentally, I have a drag queen cousin who lives in Chicago. He told me that this weekend he went home with some obnoxious drunk car salesman who kept talking about midgets while they were having anal sex on the hood of his car.

Hmmm...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
Coincidentally, I have a drag queen cousin who lives in Chicago. He told me that this weekend he went home with some obnoxious drunk car salesman who kept talking about midgets while they were having anal sex on the hood of his car.

Hmmm...

Kicky, you shut your mouth boy.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW!!! That was a chick, dammit.

We did drive through "Boys Town." They have rainbow collored phallic shaped street lights.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:54 pm
teehee
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:03 pm
Chicago's great.
Fabulous music.
Amazing art.
Everybody should spend some time there.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:57 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Chicago's great.
Fabulous music.
Amazing art.
Everybody should spend some time there.

We were going to do some tourism stuff, but the Saturday afternoon hangovers were a little too great. Did drive by the museum section near the water, it looked pretty cool. Nice buildings all around.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 01:27 am
Slappy wrote:
We were going to do some tourism stuff, but the Saturday afternoon hangovers were a little too great. Did drive by the museum section near the water, it looked pretty cool. Nice buildings all around

I can picture that car ride. Bunch of hung-over guys, hands held to their foreheads to shield the sun and feebly try to massage the pain from their skulls. The pain intensifies with each jostle of the car. Suddenly, one of the guys in the back seat says, "Hey, there's a statue of a lion, looks like it's made of rock or something."

Everyone, in unison, makes a weak, psuedo-cultural murmur of approval, while thinking, "who gives a rat's ass?"

And the car of the damn continues its homeward journey.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 08:03 am
Gus, that's pretty much it. The girls we stayed with kept saying they felt bad, like we should go see something. We concluded recovering for another night of 28 Red Bull+Vodkas made much more sense than pretending we were tourists.

I told them if they come to Boston and want to do things like that to hop on a Duck Tour and meet as at a bar after.
0 Replies