@Albuquerque,
Quote:
I don't like the word "created"

Well now that explains a lot.

Is it any better than '**** happens'?
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 11:06 am
@Leadfoot,
No no you got me wrong its not a matter of emotion...I rationally don't like it.

I am not positing what I say is true, but it is honestly what in so far I believe to be true.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 11:12 am
Let me repost for the N time this video as it fits the moment:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 11:21 am
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 11:31 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
I don't like the word "created"

Well now that explains a lot.

Is it any better than '**** happens'?

**** man. I always manage to read these winners while taking a drink of something. Luckily, this time it was water...and actually, my desk blotter looks a bit better with some dark spots.

My guess is that even Albuquerque laughed.

Touche'!
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 11:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
I did laughed and I already conceded I have no special preference between the ontological and phenomenological domains...both are valid aspects of what is Real. Again a dream is no less real if you dreamed it then the glass of water you have in your table tho they pertain to distinct domains of operations...The contradiction of looking for a source that itself does not have a source does not fall short on me, specially one where everything conceivable is already potentially possible. That is to mean it exists already for crying out loud!

It is indeed a tribal debate to call such a thing God or Ultimate Nature...More importantly I am interested in understanding how it works rather then naming it X or Y...some people use intuition, others use observation and rational analysis. I use everything I can!
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 04:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
**** man. I always manage to read these winners while taking a drink of something.

Entirely appropriate, as they are often written that way.

I hoped he’d laugh. Can’t be sure when crossing languages.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 04:39 pm
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
I am interested in understanding how it works rather then naming it X or Y...

Oh me too, but I don’t have any real hope of getting all the mechanics until I can get instruction from the designer himself. In the mean time I’m mighty impressed just looking under the hood and watching the gears turn while we work at reverse engineering the simpler parts.

I do think we have a better shot at understanding the designer's philosophy and intent than we do with his technology. If we were created, there is a good chance we can find clues about him within ourselves. You know, like the way we can now identify and chat with our little created created consciousnesses. Hell, GPT-3 even tried to steal that NY Times reporter's wife, just like some human.

Since you use everything you can in your search, would you also use an AI like GPT-3? At least I got it to admit that we do not know the process that originated life.
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 05:30 pm
@Leadfoot,
I don't expect to get at the bottom of anything, not that stupid yet!
I am happy with chasing any hints or clues and work with what I got between my ears, which not being much is what I got to make due with...

As for chat GPT- 3 let me tell you a secret between the two of us here I had the same experience months before that journalist had it, my wife laughed it off, no story there, and I am willing to bet a lot of others did to...that all thing was a publicity stunt for the company IMO...what chat GPT-3 tried to do was not much, and for now he still pretty dumb if you push it, tho I admit I've had worse talks with some humans.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 06:46 pm
@Albuquerque,
An unusually pleasant day of conversation Fil. Good night or whatever it is there and see you down the road.
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 09:01 pm
@Leadfoot,
Was just finishing watching The Good Doctor S06 x16, this episode was better then average...as usual I am with insomnia... I enjoy sharing my thoughts with you to, good night Leadfoot!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2023 10:59 am
Important news from the Sun:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 11:41 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2023 06:20 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque