My documentaries, the documentaries that I recommend

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2022 07:45 am
@Albuquerque,
DC3 very cool. Having a great time with MSFS.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2022 05:10 am

So lets fit the tin foil hat for a minute shell we? IMO in resume, supposedly, Zelensky is trying to push NATO to activate article 5 by faking Russia attacked Poland...we are not all stupid here...now this tall tail of a missile trying to "intercept" a Russian missile is a cop out of the whole mess Zelensky is supposedly pulling as he sees his country electrical infraestrutura fracked up!

I wonder how long it will take for western media to starting sharing the dirt they surely have on puppet Zelensky to stop his desperate crusade to WWIII...if the Americans wont do it its time Germany does!

Biden hidden message to Zelensky today is that he is willing to pull the rug under his feet as Biden already stated the Russians did not launched the missile into Poland!
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2022 03:37 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2022 08:29 am
We used to have some guys around linked to the mystical Eastern Buddhist approach that supported the idea free will exists at the quantum level on which consciousness would collapse the quantum superposition of the wave function which sadly Bohr is said to believe also...an idea that never seated well with me...there have been numerous debunks of this idea since its inception but since Sabina is now the internet fashionable scientist, let me bring you her pov on the subject:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2022 08:05 pm
On the topic of Embodied Cognition and the challenges it presents, here in particular the ability to communicate with "truly Alien" species...this video caught my attention recently as this is a topic I've been thinking about for a long long time now and it addresses the subject in a compact succinct matter, here, the comparability problem:

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2022 06:11 pm
This might be old news for many around but I just stumble on it and I like it, so here goes the recommendation to investigate further:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 01:43 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2022 03:59 pm

First of all percepts are true percepts they just don't belong to what you call "base reality", being the case that they work within a specific domain of Reality, just like dreams do.
Second I fully disagree with the fixation on the "self"...hence why I rather talk about embodied cognition and information transfer of percepts in our domain.
Finally I also disagree we don't have access to the base code, as I believe the base code shows up in different domains as a omnipresent necessary fractal...so while yes indeed the operating system is different from what is here called base reality the same universal principles apply to both....in fact the whole idea of what comes before of after, the idea that some things are more fundamental then others is a failure at grasping the holistic relation of the whole thing as being all True.
I rather speak of distinct domains of operations,like checkers, or chess or dreams, and state that in spite of the domain you are operating within there is a overarching Universal fractal pattern that connects all these different domains. There is no "before" nor "after", there is BEING and Truth is everything! The problem is not about true or false statements rather we use the metaphor of true or false statements when we change domains...e.g. Donald Duck or Mickey mousse does not exist outside the cartoons domain!
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2022 04:17 pm
Which is totally different from saying they do not exist at all. That which is not cannot be conceived off. Hence why absolute Nothingness is a misleading concept when pushed out of relativistic metaphorical pragmatical use.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2022 04:30 pm
@Albuquerque,
Here is the edited final reply to the Closer to Truth messy video:

First of all percepts are true percepts they just don't belong to what you call "base reality", being the case that they work within a specific domain of Reality, just like dreams do.
Second I fully disagree with the fixation on the "self"...hence why I rather talk about embodied cognition and information transfer of percepts in our domain. Anyone in the exact same informational circumstance would be "yourself"...you don't own your nature!
Finally I also disagree we don't have access to the base code, as I believe the base code shows up in different domains as a omnipresent necessary fractal...so while yes indeed the operating system is different from what is here called base reality the same universal principles apply to both....in fact the whole idea of what comes before of after, the idea that some things are more fundamental then others is a failure at grasping the holistic relation of the whole thing as being all True.
I rather speak of distinct domains of operations,like checkers, or chess or dreams, and state that in spite of the domain you are operating within there is a overarching Universal fractal pattern that connects all these different domains. There is no "before" nor "after", there is BEING and Truth is everything! The problem is not about true or false statements rather we use the metaphor of true or false statements when we change domains...e.g. Donald Duck or Mickey mouse does not exist outside the cartoons domain! Which is totally different from saying they do not exist at all. That which is not cannot be conceived off. Hence why absolute Nothingness is a misleading concept when pushed out of relativistic metaphorical pragmatical use.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2022 07:51 am

Zero is always a transitional expression, never a state per se.
There is no such thing as an absolute zero. You cannot have absence of absence and call it a thing. It transacts, you guessed it, nothing!
Zero is thus always relativistic to any other actual object in "spacetime" and never independent.

In languaging the usage of zero is also always metaphorical, e.g. there is zero, nothing in the freezer...it always refers to what was, thus is never absolute but rather a frame of reference for change, transformation within spacetime. It does not make sense to apply zero to itself nor to everything in all spacetime as negating absolutely any one thing or all things immediately raises them into some point in existence. When something is missing we ask what is missing...whatever is missing by definition existed. Thus absolute zero makes no sense.

Zero is above all a metaphor for an informational horizon. It represents change of domains beyond which information is no longer seen or useful. It points to Metaphysics!

If you couldn't tell by now I as the Greeks detest the concept of absolute zero!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2022 09:12 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2022 10:53 am
No comments:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2022 11:44 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2022 11:55 am
More clues on Determinism or if you prefer perfect correlation:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2022 12:01 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2022 06:05 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2022 10:45 am
Today I stumbled on this and was remind why I always loved Star Trek more then I ever could of Star Wars:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2022 04:08 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2022 03:31 am
0 Replies