Albuquerque

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 05:59 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:54 am
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 07:09 am
@Albuquerque,
Why not? We could add marsupials to the mix so we no longer need to carry purses.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 09:25 am
Why is the US leadership start selling UFO's to the mass market all of the sudden?
If something is really happening why wasn't this processed professionally way back when?

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 09:35 am
@Albuquerque,
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 21 May, 2021 06:02 am
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
Why is the US leadership start selling UFO's to the mass market all of the sudden?
They aren’t. The 'mass market' is the one demanding information.

It’s the same story as back in the days of 'Project Blue Book'. They investigate reports and sightings and a small percentage of them they can’t explain.

But what the people want is little green men held captive at Area 51.
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:54 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 06:55 am
@Leadfoot,
The mass market always demanded information but were given zilch. My question ponders on why NOW is the US Leadership making it official?
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 08:36 am
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
why NOW is the US Leadership making it official?

Making it official that 'We saw some **** (these little tic tac dots for example) and we don’t know what it was.' is not much of a disclosure.

What specifically is it that is so surprising?
Albuquerque

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 08:07 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 08:27 am
@Albuquerque,
Be sure to watch 'Thunderfoot's ' (no relation) response to the 60 Minutes piece.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 06:59 am
Over the last decades I've explained here on A2K why the very concept of "Nothingness" is deeply flawed...I wish I had an interview with Robert Lawrence Kuhn to explain him why the question on "why is there anything at all" is truly misleading! It is with some dismay that I keep hearing that our "leading intellectuals" both in Science and Philosophy are still grasping at straws with a concept that is self contradictory...

farmerman

Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 05:26 pm
@Albuquerque,
then why have word that would even mention something that exists not? YOU explain ?? as if to guffaw. Have a "brilliace contest with oralboy" Youd both be twirling in descending axial radii till you disappear up your own assholes
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 12:02 am
@farmerman,
Your ignorance shows when said word was never taken into its extreme from its inception. The pragmatical use of "nothingness" in the evolution of language always referred to "no thing that relates" and never to an absolute nothingness which is an spin-off of the ACTUAL natural use of the word. "Nothing in the freezer" for instance obviously refers to nothing that relates to what one might be wanting to find in a freezer other then cold air, as "nothing in my mind" that is worth broadcasting...

The fact is that nothingness as is modernly defined requires the very absence of absence, the absence of the concept itself, the absence of the need for such concept in any non existent mind, and finally the absence of an idiot like you engaging in stupid pot shots at a topic from which you don't understand absolutely nothing! (The lack of understanding is something in case you missed the abstraction required to grasp it)

From Nothingness it suffices to state that there is nothing to Nothingness...as it seems, a much needed tautology!

PS - "Zero" is the result of opposing processes not the absence of such processes... and with that last chop I live you back in my ignore page where you belong. I have nothing to say to you nor do I have anything to learn from you. You are a true idiot...you just don't appreciate of much of an idiot you are...otherwise you would tread carefully in debating me!

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 08:13 am
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 09:09 am
@Albuquerque,
you parallel oralloy. He too as kissin my ass for year or more till I called his understandings of a natural science "naive'

Describe it in n equation then you can understand. Perhaps not, Youre not an idiot, just "naive" Ya wanna call names that bite, Call me a Lamarkian , (but even that name has applications in the fact of a growing bio science)

Still telling bluebirds how to fly eh?
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 04:28 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 04:51 pm
@farmerman,
...oh I've been naive alright by honestly thinking you were recoverable for deep Logic and some degree of humility...if you want to know my relation with you was always paternalistic and didactic, an attempt of enlightening you beyond you're wall of small factoids...but the fact of the matter is that you are not smart enough. Your obsession with equations before concepts shows you are a technocrat not a thinker.
I have nothing against you as a person and wish you a happy life. Still I don't think there is anything productive we can say to each other, so we should part ways.

...also the fact that you compare me to Oralloy someone which I honestly despise and is on the other side of the fence in every area of my thinking is revealing. Skip the pot shooting when you are confronted with topics that you simply don't grasp. I advise you to put me on ignore just the same so you don't have to put up with my "material"...
0 Replies