My documentaries, the documentaries that I recommend

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 10:43 pm
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 11:48 pm
@Albuquerque,
Numbers must count qualitative patterns.
Infinite qualitative patterns are mechanically irrational as no information can relate from one domain to the next.
Infinity refers to recurring qualitative finite loops of information.
Which in turn concludes true capital Infinity is an illusion!

Quanta relates with Qualia which relates with Concepts within OUR Human domain of operations. That domain has a limit!
Asking for a Metaphysics of Infinity is as rational as asking for the rationality of grasping any concept of a true God!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 30 May, 2021 01:06 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 30 May, 2021 09:31 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 04:00 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 12:21 pm
The "game" of Science!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2021 12:34 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 11:28 am
Our unique Dulce Pontes in Song of the Sea:

This song always draws me back like an endless magnet...the old 50's lyrics cries for the cruel Sea and the Past but to me it cries for humanity future, our own species faulty attempt to prevent extinction.
I can't avoid but to bite my tongue and make a strong effort to not shred a tear...unique singer indeed!

PS - Reactions are cheesy bate and this one is no exception but alas the music makes up for it!
Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 11:42 am
While I am at it Mariza deserves a shout out to...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 01:12 pm
I just watched a couple of episodes of 24 to Life -

It is about what appears to be ordinary people that got into some trouble and are going to serve time in jail. You get to watch their last 24 hours with their family and friends. Each episode features two people.

One thing I found disturbing was in one episode a therapist hired a hit man to kill her abusive SIL. Unknowingly the hit man was a police man. In this same show there was another younger woman that was addicted to if I got this right - over the counter drugs and was caught selling them or something like that. The disturbing part was the drug abuser got 8 years in prison whereas this potential murderer only got 4 years.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 05:55 am
@Albuquerque,
I kept mentally asking him to shut up and let her sing.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 05:58 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
The disturbing part was the drug abuser got 8 years in prison whereas this potential murderer only got 4 years.
Typical. Society is so easy to fool as to who the enemy is.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 10:55 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 03:26 am
I always like to post this one every couple of years so it setles down on the minds of those interested on the topic...

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 03:54 am
@Albuquerque,
The counter to Norman on which it is explained that the name of a number is not the same as the actual number forgets that the concept of a number refers to information and that information refers to actual things...in the observable Universe you have a FINITE amount of information to observe and talk about period!
Sooo meh for categories of Infinity...it boils down to fractals with finite amounts of information going round and round!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 04:07 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 05:07 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2021 06:45 am
It is interesting when one really thinks about Cantor diagonal proof that Cantor is indeed pairing on equal terms two infinities with a "lagging" trick when we replace each number for X's...all he is saying is that X+1 is not X which in itself is a form of pairing. Grasping at straws and playing with words much? No further comments.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 10:55 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 01:32 pm
0 Replies