11

My documentaries, the documentaries that I recommend

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 10:14 am

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 06:47 pm

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 07:02 pm

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 09:58 am
One of the best films of 2020 in my opinion and very reminiscent of the kind of experimentation Woody Allen use to do with films about human relations in all their nuance, absurdity and comic/tragic splendour! A quiet minimalistic, not convoluted film, with no particular direction, full of little precious gems gone in a second...if you haven't seen it do it!

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 11:38 am
Not a particular big fan of Michio but this interview is worth watching:

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2021 12:42 pm

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2021 01:10 pm

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2021 03:22 pm
Agency HAS NOTHING to do with "free will". In fact the very idea that you can conduct determine an outcome from your own will goes against the very idea of freedom and it shots itself on the foot. As for randomness there is a very serious debate to be had in Philosophy of Maths between pseudo randomness and actual randomness which for all purposes is a word that equates with "miracle"! Obviously even if randomness existed it wouldn't grant you any kind of "free will", quite the opposite...
Anyway I don't do miracles for any attempt of rational talk, and I am not impressed with arguments ad authority!
If a good argument for free will ever comes I will be around to listen but fuzzy bullshit talk is not worth the time!

Here is the video that triggered my necessary reaction to so much bullshit: