10

My documentaries, the documentaries that I recommend

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 09:31 pm
@Leadfoot,
The stupid **** about infinitesimal points that discards plank scale minimal quanta has nothing to do with the order of phenomena in an Eternalistic scenario. And the word "code" here reads as the substance of Reality that claims nothing about Materialism, claims nothing about Spiritualism but encompasses all phenomenology and its organization. So it is a sequence in one dimension not a superposed point of events. When you organize information you don't superpose **** period by definition! It is true the world has gone wildly stupid in the past 100 years! **** stupid like without limits!

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 09:45 pm
@Leadfoot,
I am trying to save your Platonic world in a logical manner and you miss the point because you want a fairy tale story instead of understanding the ******* thing you are living on? You have no time to spare with wishful thinking and cosiness!

You think I like this ****?
Or rather not have some magical free will?
Or some super duper father in the sky protecting my insignificant frail and dumb existence as a snail in the Cosmos?
You think I want to win a debate here?
I don't give a **** about wining debates or look good for the photo!
I care about getting to vaguely grasp something my freaking pre historic language is barely able to conceptualize while I have time left to live!
Albuquerque

1  
Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 04:29 am

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 05:51 am

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 06:56 am
@Albuquerque,
I am trying to save your Platonic world in a logical manner and you miss the point because you want a fairy tale story instead of understanding the ******* thing you are living on?
I take it you don’t want anyone messing with your analogies, especially when they examine them to see how they might fit both science and other analogies.

Thanks for the efforts to save my world, but I’m not there yet. It sure isn’t the one I’m standing on.

I understand this one to be an exquisitely balanced terrarium in which every lifeform from microbe to whale functions as a bio waste collection and recycling mechanism for the 'top of the food chain'. It’s really quite impressive in its own brutal way. It has served its purpose well enough for me, but I’m kind of over it.

So what is your understanding of this thing we stand on?

Albuquerque

1  
Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2021 08:11 am
Why we should get rid of the continuous hypothesis: