@Albuquerque,
Love those guys
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 02:08 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 08:07 pm
Wow just wow, someone give this guy some vitamins...one thing is to admit a leap to Metaphysics and quite another to entertain a fairy in the sky. To much of a nice guy going on to keep the populace happy.

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2020 09:24 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2020 11:01 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2020 11:53 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 06:03 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:32 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 01:33 pm

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 02:52 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 06:44 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 12:19 am
I downvoted but I have to give props for the effort... I could go on a long list of obscure ill defined concepts like the idea of a sovereign "I" which exists among many buried deep in the recesses of an unaware brain, as debating the convenient experience of self "property" of will, proceeding to speak about unconscious processes long preceding any conscious deliberations rose from the unconscious and neurofeedback to the unconscious once more, and finally put a nail in the coffin and crucify the all pseudo science on the pep talk by noting that the the conscious feedback loop alluded to is itself in each moment a total and complete expression of unconscious processes that compute from necessities and background pressure triggers.
"
One might try to make an omelette without eggs or even an impossible burger and call it "free will" because we need the concept in our embodied cognitive nature, concept of "free will" which by the way as an expression is a contradiction in terms word by word side by side...

...what to make of it all when Science couldn't care less with "language on holidays" which is exactly what we need to empirically test, away from the Cathedras, trough "languaging", and "open source" debate the strength of old simple-minded concepts with a humble pragmatical Anthropological origin?
Well that is indeed the job of Philosophy, and yes, no one will like to hear about it because it undermines the still present 19 century positivism which sells science fiction for science fact.

PS - I better not start on Randomness as a concept made out of ignorance nor dive into Philosophy of maths to really talk about the empty Set which requires a function reference to any existing not empty Set of whatever is the case even if only abstract information in a non material approach to assert the absence of what was present in the first place, without which the concept is meaningless. "Nothingness" both in Maths and in Physics is yet another fluke of a really young species of monkeys that is all to sure of itself!

The horse is dead and I rest my case!

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 12:47 am
@Albuquerque,
To speak of mind as the centre of our solipsist Cosmos and how meaningless the self referential on location of Being is, one has to pounder on the following words:

The Subject it is OBJECTIVELY subjective in order to SUBJECTIVITY to be at all. The location of Being is not in "me" as "I" don't know where I am, nor in which Set/Domain, I fit into.
Perception of perception does not locate where perception is, just that it is. Experiencing is not here nor "alien" there, IT IS!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:18 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 12:13 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 12:35 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 08:14 am
One more kick on the real infinity idea.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:16 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:21 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 08:47 pm
0 Replies