do you think im short?

pearcer

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 01:27 pm
hi i just got dumped by my g/f she thinks it looks silly when shes near me because shes 17 years old and 5'7 where as im 16 and 4'5 does that sound strange to you i mean there are no girls my height near where i live so what am i to do. so do you lot think im short?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,042 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Vex86

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 01:52 pm
as far as wat to idk an yea ur short but thats comein from someone thats 6 foot
0 Replies

pearcer

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 02:08 pm
i mean what am i to do every1 says go out with a girl shorter than you are. but i cant becuase every girl my age is taller than me heck to add insult to it my 3 younger sisters are taller than me the youngest being 10 that right a ten year old is taller than a 16 year old. if you must know shes was 5'1 as of the begining of july.
0 Replies

Vex86

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 02:52 pm
bro there is nothin u can do about how tall u are all u can do is learn to live with it or hope u like sprot up in the next few years
as far as the girls bein taller than u do u have a prob with it? b/c if not u got noprob an ur just in high school ppl are alot dif after high school an wat girls want in a guy change till then u got learn to deal with it an try find a girl that foesnt have a prob with how tall u are
0 Replies

BLUEEYES226

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 07:01 pm
Code:[QUOTE][U][I][B]im sorry im 13 and am taller thn that but thats me :D [B][/B][/I][/U][/QUOTE]
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 07:07 pm
Don't worry.
Attitude is what counts.
Napoleon was short and he got plenty of girls.
He said height was measured from the head to the sky.

I'm also short in height, but got lots of big-tailed females at my disposition. But, heck, I ain't no human being, just a prehistoric squirrel.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:09 pm
Some people care about height, some don't.

Thinking, Sophia Loren and her husband, Carlo Ponti.

Unless you have a bunch of growth spurts, you will probably spend time being described as short. So what?
My cousin spent years hunching because she was tall.

Be all that you can be, ignore the riffraff.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:16 pm
I don't think you're short at all. You're problem is that you're fat.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 10:14 pm
Kicky's back, he must have heard us whining...
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 12:45 am
Re: do you think im short?
pearcer wrote:
hi i just got dumped by my g/f she thinks it looks silly when shes near me because shes 17 years old and 5'7 where as im 16 and 4'5 does that sound strange to you i mean there are no girls my height near where i live so what am i to do. so do you lot think im short?

Silly, silly girl she be. But to a girl at 17, looks mean just about everything and that includes the company they keep. Growing up "stature challenged" as a teen is terribly rough, especially if you are the guy who is short or the girl who is exceptionally tall. As many have already pointed out, it is what is inside that counts even though a good many teens can't see past the surface. We can't put you on a stretcher, guy, but the good news is, statistically speaking, you've got a good nine years left of growing to do!
0 Replies

Json 23

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 06:45 pm
im 15 and like 5'3, its hard getting girls at 5'3 so i can only imagine how hard it would be at 4'5....but u will find a girl who dont care bout height, dont worry
0 Replies