Not sure if he is right for me

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 09:00 am
We meet at a community club more than 6 month ago and started the relationship in our second date. He is 10 years younger than me and finishing his PhD. I have been working for more than 10 years now and finishing my masters.we only had sex 3 to 4 times. I took him to a holiday once and I paid for accommodation and food. He took me to restaurants but most of the times I am to pay. I am building a house and he wants to move in with me and he is happy to pay for a room as a tenant. He also likes to get married to me but without wedding. He doesn't answer my phone calls when I call him but he gets back to me later. I like him but he seems very unexperienced . I am his first girlfriend.
I am not sure what to do...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 417 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 10:43 am
@Sha-2212,
Find somebody at your own income level so you aren't busting their balls over who pays for what. And probably your own age so you don't have to worry about accommodating their lack of experience.
0 Replies