Low IQ Sank Kerry; Kerry Blames Low IQ Scores on Drinking

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:55 pm
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/5/100906.shtml

Kerry Wails at Loss to 'This Idiot'

We love it when the far left misunderestimates President Bush. Latest example:

Michelle Malkin's blog today points out a highlight of Newsweek's behind-the-scenes look at the campaign. Kerry grumbled to an underling when President Bush's popularity shot up in April after a news conference derided by the media elites, "I can't believe I'm losing to this idiot."

Meanwhile, as NewsMax reported weeks ago, a study done by IQ expert Steve Sailer, a columnist for immigration reform Web magazine Vdare.com, who is also adept at estimating a person's IQ, says the president's score on the the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test suggests that his I.Q. is in the mid-120's, while Mr. Kerry's I.Q. was about 120 according to Sailer's extrapolation Kerry's score at age 22 on the Navy Officer Qualification Test.

Sailer's analysis was called credible by Linda Gottfredson, an IQ expert at the University of Delaware. She told the Times she wasn't surprised at the results or that so many people had assumed that Mr. Kerry was smarter.

"People will often be misled into thinking someone is brighter if he says something complicated they can't understand," she said.

Kerry told NBC newsman Tom Brokaw that the reason President Bush outscored him on military intelligence tests was that he "must have been drinking the night before" he took the military aptitude test.

So if Bush's is an "idiot" with an IQ in the 95th percentile of the population, and Kerry and his billionaire backers couldn't defeat him in an election, what does that make them?

Brokaw: Kerry Blamed Low IQ Score on Drinking

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/2/95008.shtml

Quote:

"People will often be misled into thinking someone is brighter if he says something complicated they can't understand," she said.

Sometimes when somebody says something nobody can understand, it's because HE doesn't understand it. Same stupid thing sometimes happens in tennis, i.e. the hardest guy to play against is sometimes the guy who doesn't have a clue where the ball's going after he hits it, since if he doesn't, obviously nobody else can...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,270 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:58 pm
Mmmm... the trolls are truly active today...
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 05:16 pm
GWB's SAT scores were almost identical to mine, and my IQ, at least according to the one test I saw, is 125.

Maybe its just a personal self-confidence issue, but I never thought I was smart enough to be President.

Although I suspect coming from a wealthy family could have made a difference for me. Or, possibly, just attending some posh private school....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:09 pm
hey gunga you can lay off now....elections over in case you haven't heard....your boy won....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:44 pm
Bear, if the voters on our side were as gullible as the snake, wed have trashed Bush before lunch
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 07:01 pm
Greyfan wrote:
GWB's SAT scores were almost identical to mine, and my IQ, at least according to the one test I saw, is 125.

Maybe its just a personal self-confidence issue, but I never thought I was smart enough to be President.

Although I suspect coming from a wealthy family could have made a difference for me. Or, possibly, just attending some posh private school....

You don't really need the world's highest IQ to be in politics. I mean, yours and George's are pretty much adequate, but Kerry... I mean, a guy with Kerry's IQ running for president is kind of like the guy whose **** is too little trying to go out on a hot date with Venus Williams or something like that, if you know what I mean, there's just no real percentage in it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 07:06 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Greyfan wrote:

You don't really need the world's highest IQ to be in politics. I mean, yours and George's are pretty much adequate, but Kerry... I mean, a guy with Kerry's IQ running for president is kind of like the guy whose **** is too little trying to go out on a hot date with Venus Williams or something like that, if you know what I mean, there's just no real percentage in it.

I would love to see Bush have an affair with Venus Williams. I'm sure he's thought about it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 07:08 pm
That is of course, just my opinion, because who doesn't want to have an affair with the beautiful Venus Williams?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 10:27 pm
Steppenwolf wrote:
Mmmm... the trolls are truly active today...

They seem to be on speed.
0 Replies