Steppenwolf

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:23 pm
Parks for Bush? That's scandalous, particularly given the way that many would characterize his environmental policies.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:25 pm
gee gunga...I already reminded you in another thread that the election was over......calm down.....
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:29 pm
farmerman wrote:
I just noted thhat Death Valley went for Bush too. so did the NEvada test site .

Love it, his enviromental policies really must have hit home there.
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 10:17 pm
In assessing "crackpot" and "screwball" value among A2K posts, the most efficient indicator is, of course, the source.

Gungasnake, Ticomaya and Baldimo appear to be working in concert... judging from content, perspective and grammatical idiosyncracies, their posts might as well be typed from the same keyboard.

Funny, that...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 11:16 pm
Magus wrote:
In assessing "crackpot" and "screwball" value among A2K posts, the most efficient indicator is, of course, the source.

Gungasnake, Ticomaya and Baldimo appear to be working in concert... judging from content, perspective and grammatical idiosyncracies, their posts might as well be typed from the same keyboard.

Funny, that...

Please expound on your remark regarding my "grammatical idiosyncracies." I eagerly await your response.

However, I don't expect you to respond. It appears you rarely do. You have implied on several occasions that McGentrix has multiple identities on this board. However, when I called you on that and suggested you state a specific charge against him instead of being cowardly and hiding behind your typical slippery aspersions, you failed to do so.

I can't tell if that's what you're implying in this post or not. I'm not sure what your point is. That is another characteristic I've noticed about you: You enjoy making sweeping innuendo, but rarely speak definitively.

I often enjoy reading Gunga's and Baldimo's posts, but there are many times I don't agree with them. You are, per usual, full of beans.

Funny, that ...
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 11:46 pm
Ok, aside from that Tico, you do get what I was saying about the map now, yes. Not that liberals are drawn to cities but that, as Craven said, dirt can't vote.
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 12:01 am
The voting rights of dirt seems dependent upon the particular state in which it resides...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 01:46 am
Ticomaya wrote:

Please expound on your remark regarding my "grammatical idiosyncracies." I eagerly await your response.

People around here have a tendency (despite erring at an average of over 99% of the time) to write off others as trolls with multiple identities.

This is due to the many trolls on a site they used to participate in.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 02:12 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Magus wrote:

Funny, that...

However, I don't expect you to respond. It appears you rarely do. You have implied on several occasions that McGentrix has multiple identities on this board. However, when I called you on that and suggested you state a specific charge against him instead of being cowardly and hiding behind your typical slippery aspersions, you failed to do so.

I can't tell if that's what you're implying in this post or not. I'm not sure what your point is. That is another characteristic I've noticed about you: You enjoy making sweeping innuendo, but rarely speak definitively.

I often enjoy reading Gunga's and Baldimo's posts, but there are many times I don't agree with them. You are, per usual, full of beans.

Funny, that ...

I assure you that I have enough on my plate just being McGentrix. I am McGentrix every where I go. I have no reason to hide behind a psuedonym...
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
McG, I have no doubt that you are yourself. Your one of a kind. Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 10:26 am
Magus wrote:

Funny, that...

I htink Craven and company have the "multiple personality" thing under control. I think it's merely a question of "birds of a feather".....
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 12:37 pm
Wherever there are rules and regulations, there is a faction dedicated to circumventing those strictures.
In their attempts to gain personal advantage, that faction ignores the Spirit of the Law and exploits any available ambiguity inherent in "the Letter of the Law".
Oftentimes, the loophole exploiters are very successful in their endeavors (R.I.P. ABuzz).

"Ancient History"?

"History" is something to be remembered rather than forgotten...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 01:26 pm
Likewise there will be some who simply make vague, ambiguous and most importantly baseless insinuations about others for some perceived advantage.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 05:38 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Likewise there will be some who simply make vague, ambiguous and most importantly baseless insinuations about others for some perceived advantage.

then there are those who simply hang out..... Very Happy
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 08:09 pm
That was really funny.
0 Replies