guys and calling question...

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 02:49 pm
i met a guy the other night-my cousin's friend who apparently told my cousin, she's so cute, i think i'm in love. I talked to him a little bit that night, but really didnt think he was interstesd until my cousin told me what he said. At one point Jeff (that's his name) told me that my brother was like, stop talking to my sister. He was kidding (we were at a bar). On wednesday my cousin asked me if it was ok for jeff to call me, i said sure. So this was wednesday night and i would have thought he'd have called last night (thurs) before the weekend. He didnt call...should i assume he's not calling? He may not have even gotten my number yet, i dont know how often he and my cousin talk...i just dont see the point of him tracking down my # if he doesnt even plan to call! Any thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 750 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 02:58 pm
I suspect it means that he thinks he might like to call you sometime.
Doesn't mean he will call you.
Doesn't mean he'll call you soon.
Could mean he may call you, someday.

In the meantime, keep on meeting new people, class241.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 03:55 pm
re
it's just frustrating. it's not like he asked me for the number, he asked someone else to get it for him 3 days after i met him...which says to me he must have really wanted it....i dont get it why he hasnt called.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 03:56 pm
He sounds real shy...keep that in mind.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 03:58 pm
I think it's not really such a big deal for most people, class241.
You get some numbers, some you call, some you don't.

Asking for a number doesn't necessarily mean anything.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:11 pm
re
i could see being at a bar and a guy asking for your number then never calling. But i see why a guy would be asking his friends to find some number for him if he never plans to call. I dont think i'm being ridiculous here...i would never ask for a person's number unless i planned to call them.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:56 pm
Why don't you ask your cousin, if he indeed had
given Jeff your number, and most importantly,
was ist the right one Wink

If everything else fails, you could call HIM if it
is that important to you and obviously it is.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 07:27 pm
*snap* Calamity Jane. I was thinking about this on the trip home.

Class241, if you're interested, get his number and call him. Because of course you wouldn't get his number and not call him.

Don't forget Class241, that would you or I or pan or CJ would do, or not do, has nothing to do with what anyone else would do.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:15 pm
That's right ehBeth, there is nothing we regret more
in life than the passed up temptations we were afraid
of to consider. *sigh*
0 Replies