You need a license to watch TV in UK?!

oralloy

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 07:12 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
pure macho posturing.
Not on my part. All I did was point out, correctly, that he was acting bitter and childish.
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 10:12 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I can only deliver facts to you
Youre soon going to start the "delivery"? I HOPE??

Quote:
President can fire them for reasons other than their political party.

Your petulance is only exceeded by your ignorance. We talked about the CFR before, Not the governing laws. Its kinda like the LVB v "tradition"

Keep reading , one of these years a light will go on in your head.

Fascism predates Hitler. I accused you of NASCENT FASCISM (read about how y'all act in public view).
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 10:15 am
@oralloy,
Refusing to acknowledge FACTS may make you a traitor. As Krugman said' "As their backs are against the wall, Conservatives wont abandon conservatism, they WILL HOWEVER, abandon Democracy".
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 10:43 am
@oralloy,
pot vs. kettle.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 11:29 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Keep reading , one of these years a light will go on in your head.

That sounds like the triumph of hope over experience.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 12:28 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
apparently then, its our lives they care nothing about.

They do care about your life, that's why they support you being able to own a gun and protect yourself.

Quote:
(40000* gun deaths in US in 2016 That's the size of a small city). Id support the 2nd amendment as settled law is it actually protected us rather than just gave lip service to words like "freedom".

40k gun deaths with 60% of those deaths being suicide. Murder by guns is about 12k per year, where DGU, defensive gun use, are around 500,000 to 2.5 million.

Quote:
I dont think"freedom to die brutally" is what the founding fathers really had in mind.

You are right, they intended for you to defend yourself, not get killed. Instead you are doing everything in your power to make yourself defenseless. When the crook is at the door, the police are on average 10 minutes away. They will be there to cover your dead body and start the investigation.

Quote:
* Apparently the CDC said "go **** yourself " to the government and has resumed collecting and reporting data on gun deaths ( along with other causes of death and injury)

Obama told them to release a study on gun violence in 2013, the study was released but ignored by the MSM and anti-gunners everywhere because it didn't say what they wanted it to say. Hence the myth that no studies have been done. It's lies from the left.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/#7bf0844b299a
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 04:06 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Youre soon going to start the "delivery"? I HOPE??
I've been delivering facts to you for more than ten years now.

farmerman wrote:
Your petulance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
You cannot point to any facts that I am wrong about.

Nor can you point to anyplace where I've acted petulant.

farmerman wrote:
We talked about the CFR before, Not the governing laws.
As I recall, I asked for a cite of the part of the federal regulations that say what you claim, and never got one.

Not that it matters, as Trump has the power to unilaterally rewrite the CFR.

farmerman wrote:
Its kinda like the LVB v "tradition"
Too many acronyms.

Late Bottled Vintage?

Luminous blue variable?

Libreville International Airport?

Lake Buena Vista?

Tactical Load Bearing Vest?

Lung Blood Volume?

Left Barrel Valve?

Line Block Valve?

Low Bandwidth Video?

Low Biological Value?

farmerman wrote:
Keep reading, one of these years a light will go on in your head.
The hope that I will someday join you in ignoring facts and opposing civil liberties is a forlorn one. I intend to continue posting facts and defending civil liberties.

farmerman wrote:
Fascism predates Hitler. I accused you of NASCENT FASCISM (read about how y'all act in public view).
Fascists oppose civil liberties.

You oppose civil liberties.

I support civil liberties.

One of these things is not like the other.
oralloy

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 04:09 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Refusing to acknowledge FACTS may make you a traitor.
Unlikely.

But beside the point, as you cannot point out any occurrence of me refusing to acknowledge facts.
oralloy

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 04:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
pot vs. kettle.
Wrong. I am not acting bitter and childish. I am calmly posting facts that the left finds inconvenient.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 01:47 pm
@oralloy,
You apparently do not recognize when you are acting bitter and childish. As socrates allegedly said, know thyself.
farmerman

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 02:16 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
s you cannot point out any occurrence of me refusing to acknowledge facts.

no, youre just in love with denial
farmerman

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 02:19 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I support civil liberties
you are limiting and selective, and thats fascistii. Because Im a Demoscrat you want me eliminated recall?

my civil rights seem to be negotiable.
farmerman

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 02:20 pm
@oralloy,
LVB (Latin Vulgate Bible).
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 08:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You apparently do not recognize when you are acting bitter and childish. As socrates allegedly said, know thyself.
I am very self aware. I am just not acting bitter or childish.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 08:45 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
no, youre just in love with denial
That is incorrect. You cannot point out any occurrence of me refusing to acknowledge facts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 08:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you are limiting and selective, and thats fascistii. Because Im a Demoscrat you want me eliminated recall?
my civil rights seem to be negotiable.
Democrats are committing atrocities against innocent people. This needs to stop.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 10:59 pm
@oralloy,
The British Government is committing atrocities against innocent people, let's get back on topic please.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 11:38 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
The British Government is committing atrocities against innocent people, let's get back on topic please.
Just to make it clear: the Government of the UK is following an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

The Crown dependencies, btw, are regulated by the United Kingdom's tv licensing authority as well. (All Xrown dependencies have a different legislation to that of the UK and, of course, an own government. Their international status is: "territories for which the United Kingdom is responsible".)
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2018 12:22 pm
@oralloy,
W h at needs to stop is your living in famtasy. The trumpians are massively documented lists with massive evidence against
against them. That's why the indictments are coming down. What atrocities there may be were committed by the Russians and the trump forces. That's the simple reality. Face it.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2018 12:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
What needs to stop is your living in fantasy.
Note your usual inability to point out anything that I am wrong about.

MontereyJack wrote:
The trumpians are massively documented lists with massive evidence against against them. That's why the indictments are coming down.
Given the Democrats' history of convicting innocent people, it is probably fraudulent evidence.

MontereyJack wrote:
What atrocities there may be were committed by the Russians and the trump forces. That's the simple reality. Face it.
The Democrats are the people here who are convicting innocent people of imaginary crimes. They are the one who are committing the atrocities.
0 Replies