So binladen will attack Ohio...

skot182

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:16 pm
... and all other states who voted for bush...

So why did you vote for bush if BL made it so clear he would attack your states?

Surly you want all this crap to be over, but now you bring it all on yourself, but still expect help from the outside world to sort out your mess.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,710 • Replies: 31
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:18 pm
This is a joke right?

If not, you honestly expect American votes to be swayed by what that future pig sausage casing has to say?
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:30 pm
Eh? Bin Laden's tape should have no effect on this country (why would we listen to an insane man?). Besides, only firmly Blue areas were actually attacked on 9/11, and that will continue to be the case--cities are better targets than rural areas.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:32 pm
Bin Laden's next target is a corn field in Oklahoma.
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:33 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Bin Laden's next target is a corn field in Oklahoma.

Lol, but off course... you'd best be ready, less the terrorists spoil the next crop.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:33 pm
I hear he plans to set the Cuyahoga on fire... oh wait... that's already been done.
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:35 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I hear he plans to set the Cuyahoga on fire... oh wait... that's already been done.

Silly man, water can't be set on fire...wait a minute...
0 Replies

skot182

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:35 pm
So there arnt 3000 people in texas that could be killed?

If i was a terrorist I know I'd go for them...

Everyone, including you have even said that built up areas and citys have been attacked, so why not attack where your least expecting it?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:36 pm
Re: So binladen will attack Ohio...
skot182 wrote:

So why did you vote for bush if BL made it so clear he would attack your states?

Surly you want all this crap to be over, but now you bring it all on yourself, but still expect help from the outside world to sort out your mess.
Says another who would encourage terrorism by rewarding it. Rolling Eyes Come get some. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

skot182

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:37 pm
Re: So binladen will attack Ohio...
OCCOM BILL wrote:
skot182 wrote:

Says another who would encourage terrorism by rewarding it. Rolling Eyes Come get some. Evil or Very Mad

Huh?
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:39 pm
The idea is that changing your vote would be rewarding terrorists. That idea is also correct--we shouldn't follow Bin Laden's commands.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:40 pm
If I've lost you already, you need more help than I care to offer at this time.
0 Replies

skot182

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:45 pm
what you said didn't make one bit of sence.

And no it isn't rewarding the terrorists, its stoping a vicious circle.

Are "Most" americans areally to dumb to see that this jsut goes roudn and round...

You blow up some muslims, the come back and get your christian ass. you then invade another country and the cycle continues...

If america seriously is the greatest coutnry in the world, surly you would just leave it.

Concentrate on stoping the terrorists in your own country instead of taking over others.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:48 pm
bear says bin laden won't make any moves against us unless he gets the okay from Rove.....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:55 pm
Skot, you have a lot of learning to do, young A2K friend...
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:04 pm
I don't think changing our vote would do squat to end the vicious cycle of violence. Screw bin Laden.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:12 pm
skot182 wrote:
what you said didn't make one bit of sence.

And no it isn't rewarding the terrorists, its stoping a vicious circle.

Are "Most" americans areally to dumb to see that this jsut goes roudn and round...

You blow up some muslims, the come back and get your christian ass. you then invade another country and the cycle continues...

If america seriously is the greatest coutnry in the world, surly you would just leave it.

Concentrate on stoping the terrorists in your own country instead of taking over others.

The American people have spoken. Sell cowardice someplace else. Since we can't know Bin Ladin's election goals, I would hope that no one, from either side allowed Bin Ladin's message to sway them either way. If that piece of sh!t kills twenty million people, he'll find two hundred million more ready to face him. And next election, he'll still be no factor at all. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Idaho

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 03:43 pm
Wow, skot. You're either gullible or a great comedic talent. I initally had a big, long diatribe written up explaining why your thinking was illogical and erroneous, but then thought, "What would be the point?" There is no more sense trying to explain it to you logically, than there would be in asking another madman (Bin Laden) to play nice. So, go on thinking whatever you want - we're all perfectly okay with that, just don't act on it like BL did.
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 07:28 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
And next election, he'll still be no factor at all. Evil or Very Mad

Comming from the guy who voted as he did in spite of his possition on every issue but Bin Laden. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 07:56 pm
'Clear position on one important issue' > 'Clear position on no important issue'
0 Replies