What's with these cheating posts?

girlie

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 01:46 pm
Every relationship forum I go to there's a handful of individuals who think flirting/talking to someone else while in a relationship is okay. People like you make me not want to be in a relationship, Lol. Between the cheaters and holier-than-thou people, I wonder if there's anyone decent left to date that's single. Do these people forget they are in a relationship while they are oogling other people who are not their boyfriends/girlfriends?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 879 • Replies: 3
No top replies

centrox

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 03:40 pm
All forums tend to attract people with problems. The folks whose lives are rolling along nicely, or in which issues arise that they can cope with, tend not to moon around posting stuff on relationship forums.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 06:26 pm
@girlie,
girlie wrote:

Every relationship forum I go to there's a handful of individuals who think flirting/talking to someone else while in a relationship is okay. People like you make me not want to be in a relationship, Lol. Between the cheaters and holier-than-thou people, I wonder if there's anyone decent left to date that's single. Do these people forget they are in a relationship while they are oogling other people who are not their boyfriends/girlfriends?

Always wanna be open for a trade up?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 02:30 am
@girlie,
The only people who think that talking to someone else while in a relationship are control freaks who shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone.
0 Replies