Diebold

McGentrix

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 02:58 pm
Fear... of Kerry giving our country away because he can't make up his mind... fear of a weakened military under Kerry's weak wristed control...

Greed... you mean like keeping my money and not giving it to the poor or the insane? If that's what you mean, then yeah. greed of not wanting to see our taxes go up?

Homophobia? I suppose you are referring to the gay marriage issues? Hardly makes one a homophobe. I have pointed out earlier that the US is 70% christian. In most Christian beliefs marriage is a sacrament. Look it up, as it's important to this discussion.

No, the issue was a weak democrat candidate that couldn't win against George Bush.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:12 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's hysterical, McGentrix. And all those stupid neocons were complaning about fear mongering from the Dems. Laughing

I guess you'd rather not have our tax dollars going towards your retirement, federal highway funding, No Child Left Behind, etc., etc., etc.

Sounds like you'd be happier living in the mountains and keeping all your money underneath your mattress.

Such oversimplification is only indicative of why over 50,000,000 Americans voted for an idiot to continue ruining this country.

Truly amazing.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:16 pm
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&e=2&u=/nm/20041104/ts_nm/bush_social_security_dc

Yep, McGentrix, looks like our Nanny government is only going to expand now.

Lucky for you.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:17 pm
Dookiestix wrote:

That's hysterical, McGentrix. And all those stupid neocons were complaning about fear mongering from the Dems. Laughing

I guess you'd rather not have our tax dollars going towards your retirement, federal highway funding, No Child Left Behind, etc., etc., etc.

Sounds like you'd be happier living in the mountains and keeping all your money underneath your mattress.

Such oversimplification is only indicative of why over 50,000,000 Americans voted for an idiot to continue ruining this country.

Truly amazing.

Dems, please take notice. this is why you lost. This attitude that you allowed to permeate your party through Michael Moore, George Soros, liberal hollywood elitists and "intellectual" local party leaders.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:20 pm
actually dems lost the election

repubs, along with dems, independents, greens, libertarians etc etc are losing the whole country, the values we supposedly hold dear, personal freedoms, to have to float down **** river in the same chicken wire canoe with the voters that are responsible for the mess is adding insult to injury
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:06 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&e=2&u=/nm/20041104/ts_nm/bush_social_security_dc

Yep, McGentrix, looks like our Nanny government is only going to expand now.

Lucky for you.

If that link you posted is any indication, it appears now that it's going to shrink. Read the story, Dookie, THEN paste your link.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:14 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Truly amazing.

Dems, please take notice. this is why you lost. This attitude that you allowed to permeate your party through Michael Moore, George Soros, liberal hollywood elitists and "intellectual" local party leaders.

I second that McGentrix
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:23 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Truly amazing.

McG, maybe you should cross-post that to the "Okay, Dems, What Went Wrong? And How Can We Fix It?" thread. They appear to need all they help they can get.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:53 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Truly amazing.

McG, maybe you should cross-post that to the "Okay, Dems, What Went Wrong? And How Can We Fix It?" thread. They appear to need all they help they can get.
Does that mean I fourth the notion? That type of idiocy, specifically, galvanized my decision to vote for Bush. Way to go Dook!
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:58 pm
^^^LOL^^^
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:10 pm
As someone else noted, if Kerry was elected, it would have been because of careful choice, and an intelligent well researched choice. If you voted for Bush, it was because you were a know nothing fool who is led by your emotions. You have no brains, you are an idiot, you are a moron, you are racist, you are a bigot, and last of all you are a member of the religious right! Now that Bush has won a second term, it was because 51% (3.5 million more then Kerry) of the American people agreed with his vision of the future of the nation.

Anyone at this point who claims they are all stupid is a snobbish eeliest.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:54 pm
Yep. 51% agreed to re-elect this moron.

What's an eeliest?
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:55 pm
Dookiestix wrote:

What's an eeliest?

Well if you don't know I won't tell you!
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:57 pm
Spoken like a true eeliest.
0 Replies