panzade wrote:
trust us on this Thok...we're at the epicenter

I know. Please read my other post,too.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37999
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 02:30 pm
gungasnake wrote:
I don't really give a damn what democrats think; I want the democrat party destroyed, and I have to suspect that George Bush and Carl Rove are thinking along similar lines at this point.

Support Bush, vote fasc .. uh, republican!
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 02:55 pm
Einherjar wrote:
vote fasc .. uh, republican!

gungasnake is that as you said. But I don't think that republicans [mainly the party] are like this.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:11 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
There is enough dissention in the country that a conservative Democrat could have won handly, if they had the right candidate. IMO, one of the only things going for Kerry, was that he wasn't Bush.

I think that if the Democrats have any hope of gaining any power, they need to look long and hard at their candidates.

Not going to happen.

One of the main reasons the Dems are in such a state of disarray is the way in which they select their candidates. Because the current power in the Dem Party is far left, a moderate or conservative Dem will never be nominated.

In fact, remember that you heard this prediction here first: The Dems will nominate Hillary in '08, and she will go down in flames even worse then Kerry, and the Dems will lose even more seats in congress.

They just don't get it......
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:38 pm
Einherjar wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
I don't really give a damn what democrats think; I want the democrat party destroyed, and I have to suspect that George Bush and Carl Rove are thinking along similar lines at this point.

Support Bush, vote fasc .. uh, republican!

Simple test for whether or not somebody's a fascist, i.e. are there lots of Norwegians, Danes, and French standing around waving white flags towards him...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:54 pm
gungasnake wrote:

Well, lessee what their chances are ...

2000, Rep 48% Dem 48%
2004, Rep 51% Dem 48%

At this pace the Dems should be destroyed by, oh, eh - 2044?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:56 pm
I kinda like gunga's plan. The Democrats have moved so far right over the years, it is about time that a good alternative party was developed in the U.S. It won't happen fast, but it's a tremendous plan. The Democrats and the Republicans are nearly indistinguishable when you're a few minutes away from them.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:05 pm
You're looking at issues. The pubbies and dems are a lot easier to distinguish when you look at methods...
0 Replies