Blickers

2  
Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 01:05 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
But having contacts with Russia is not a crime.

If Flynn lied to the White House about his Russian contacts, whether the White House wants to forgive him or not, it is. Besides which, as a general, he is privy to certain security information that he legally cannot freely pass to anyone he wants to. If he lies about his Russian contacts, the amount of information Flynn gave the Russians needs to be investigated. Quickly.

Quote oralloy:
Even if Trump and Putin were directly collaborating over strategy every night during the election, that would not be a crime. (Not that this happened, but just as an extreme example to illustrate my point.)

I beg to differ. If Trump or his campaign openly colluded with Russia on the hacking of the DNC emails, then the law absolutely has been broken.

Quote oralloy:
The Democrats are trying to get innocent people convicted of imaginary crimes.

Lying to the Senate about your Russian contacts during your confirmation hearings definitely is a crime, (Sessions). Lying to the White House about the extent of your Russian contacts, (Flynn), is a crime, whether the White House is angry at you or not for it. Giving away national security information that you were privy to and not legally allowed to pass along, (possibly Flynn), is a crime. Acting as an agent for the Russian government when you have not registered as an agent of the Russian government, (Manafort), is also a crime.

maporsche

3  
Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 01:08 pm
@Blickers,
Getting a blowjob....not a crime
layman

0  
Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 04:28 pm
@layman,
She had just been asked by Trey Gowdy if she ever made an unmasking request. I mean, like, really now, does this look like the face of an honest person?

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/samantha_power.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1200

-1  
Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 09:58 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
Getting a blowjob....not a crime

Can we get the feminists to sign off on that? Shortly before Clinton we were pretty close to having it declared a capital offense for a man in power to have sex with a female subordinate.

Anyway, the Republicans only went after Clinton because the Democrats had been going after Republicans in the exact same way.

Now that the Democrats are back to witch hunting again, expect the Republicans to be returning fire again.

Personally I'm hoping for FBI investigations and IRS audits to start being launched against prominent left-wingers. Who knows what trivial things they could be prosecuted for.

-1  
Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:00 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Which law would have been broken here? Cite?

If you don't have a direct cite, I might be able to look the law up myself if you describe it well enough.

layman

-1  
Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 07:43 pm
I mean, like, whooda thunk, I ax ya?

ABC, CBS Ignore House Subpoenas to Obama Officials, NBC Touts Clinton

On Wednesday, the Big Three Networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) were all over the latest developments in the Russia investigation saga. They mainly focused on how former FBI Director James Comey received permission from Special Counsel Robert Mueller to speak to Congress.

Among the developments that didn’t make the cut for ABC's and CBS's evening programming, were a series of subpoenas issued by the House to former high-ranking members of the Obama administration for improper unmasking. Instead, they mentioned those issued to Trump associates.

Both Spanish-language networks Univision and Telemundo also failed to mention the subpoenas directed at the former Obama officials, but they were quick to report on those sent to Trump associates. Neither of them reported on Clinton’s comments, which also goes for ABC and CBS.

Without any rebuttal, Mitchell played a clip of Clinton pushing the tinfoil hat conspiracy that “They [the Russians] came to Jared Kushner and basically said, ‘We will marry our operation, we will marry that with the RNC on two conditions, you pick Steve Bannon and you pick Kellyanne Conway.’ Bannon had been running the Breitbart operation supplying a lot of the untrue, false stories.”

As I've said before, often you can tell as much about extremely biased reporting by what they DON'T report as you can what they do. I wonder who Blicky watches?

So, that settles it then! Putin, not Trump, chose Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway.

Like I done said, who knew?

-1  
Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 03:41 am
@layman,

They'll have to address it at some point if they want to whine about it. And I presume that when Susan Rice and Samantha Power get carted off to prison, the media will want to whine about it.

layman

1  
Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 05:13 am
@layman,
Gowdy: Do you recall any U.S. ambassadors asking that a name be unmasked?

Brennan: (head jerks)..... I don't.........I don't.......know....maybe it's ringing a vague bell....but...I'm not.....I could not.....answer that question....with any confidence.

"Vague bell, eh? I could not answer that question....

Yeah, right, eh, liar?

What a POS.
camlok

0  
Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 10:23 am
@layman,
POSs are folks who commit war crimes and terrorism, layman and the people who support the people who who commit war crimes and terrorism. That's you.

MethSaferThanTHC

0  
Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 11:06 am
I need a prescription of heroin to win a political debate.

Username just sarcasm of how media and backyard philosophers reason with the public

hightor

2  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 05:45 am

The Department of Justice confirmed in a Friday court filing what we all knew to be true: that Trump’s slanderous assertion on Twitter in March that President Barack Obama had Trump’s “ ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower” just before the election was in fact a total fabrication.

According to the filing, both the F.B.I. and the Department of Justice’s National Security Division “confirm that they have no records related to wiretaps as described by the March 4, 2017 tweets.”

hightor

2  
Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2017 06:31 am
Trump supporter with a crystal ball wrote:

I can't believe that these corrupt people thought they were going to get away with this kind of behaviors. Rice had better seek immunity now before something more damning pops up.

It's pretty obvious that it was for political reasons, it's just a matter of time until it all comes out.

Just wait, this may go all the way back to Obama.

There is just no way the story is going to have a happy ending for Rice or the Obama administration.

This will be the anchor that drags Obama to the mud filled bottom of corrupted lake woe-b-gone.

This thread is about that second part as that will be the explosive story that brings down the reputation and disgusting sheen of Obama and his administration.

This is so much fun!