-1  
Reply Thu 18 May, 2017 03:38 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Theres some fine irony... I missed Blickers post because I have him ignored... Funny stuff...

Really??? I divide the liberals up into two camps. Dimwits who only spout name-calling. And bright people who politely argue the cause of liberalism.

I'll admit that I cannot fathom why anyone would ever want to support liberalism. It's such a horrible hateful ideology. But Blickers is one of the latter group. Polite and intelligent arguments all the way.

If I was going to have someone disagree with me, I'd much rather have a nice discussion with Blickers or one of the other polite and intelligent folk than have a name-calling spat with one of the lowbrows.

McGentrix

1  
Reply Thu 18 May, 2017 04:40 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Each to his own, Gent, but I would never (automatically) ignore Blicky or his cheese-eating homeys. I wouldn't want to miss the laughs, ya know?

I only have so much time in a day to enjoy A2K. I prefer not to suffer fools when I don't need to. It's like driving to work. If there is that one road that is just full of pot holes and gravel I'll opt to not drive on that road.
layman

1  
Reply Thu 18 May, 2017 04:43 pm
@McGentrix,
Well, they're fools, sure, but often in a court-jester kinda way, eh?

Or maybe some Abbot and Costello or three stooges routine.

hightor

1  
Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 12:34 pm
@McGentrix,
That's a good question, Let's see what we can find out.

What did you find out? For a case that's supposed to be "bigger than Watergate" it seems pretty quiet.
McGentrix

1  
Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 04:23 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

It's a rolling ball. Waiting for Rice to testify. Can you give her a call and find out when that will be?

A bit dated, but...

It hasn't gotten smaller yet, just keep an eye on it.
camlok

1  
Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 04:30 pm
@McGentrix,

"to a reasonably objective observer" says Gowdy.

Where in the USA might one find a politician who could remotely be called "a reasonably objective observer", McGentrix?

I didn't listen to all Gowdy had to say but you can likely confirm for me that he touched on and fully discussed US war crimes and terrorism in and against Libya.

I too am wondering when Condeleeza Rice will testify honestly and then be held to account for her perjury.

Have you any idea on that timeline?