oralloy

Reply Thu 18 May, 2017 03:38 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Theres some fine irony... I missed Blickers post because I have him ignored... Funny stuff...

Really??? I divide the liberals up into two camps. Dimwits who only spout name-calling. And bright people who politely argue the cause of liberalism.

I'll admit that I cannot fathom why anyone would ever want to support liberalism. It's such a horrible hateful ideology. But Blickers is one of the latter group. Polite and intelligent arguments all the way.

If I was going to have someone disagree with me, I'd much rather have a nice discussion with Blickers or one of the other polite and intelligent folk than have a name-calling spat with one of the lowbrows.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 18 May, 2017 04:40 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Each to his own, Gent, but I would never (automatically) ignore Blicky or his cheese-eating homeys. I wouldn't want to miss the laughs, ya know?

I only have so much time in a day to enjoy A2K. I prefer not to suffer fools when I don't need to. It's like driving to work. If there is that one road that is just full of pot holes and gravel I'll opt to not drive on that road.
layman

Reply Thu 18 May, 2017 04:43 pm
@McGentrix,
Well, they're fools, sure, but often in a court-jester kinda way, eh?

Or maybe some Abbot and Costello or three stooges routine.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 12:34 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
That's a good question, Let's see what we can find out.

What did you find out? For a case that's supposed to be "bigger than Watergate" it seems pretty quiet.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 04:23 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
That's a good question, Let's see what we can find out.

What did you find out? For a case that's supposed to be "bigger than Watergate" it seems pretty quiet.

It's a rolling ball. Waiting for Rice to testify. Can you give her a call and find out when that will be?

A bit dated, but...

It hasn't gotten smaller yet, just keep an eye on it.
camlok

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 04:30 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
It's a rolling ball. Waiting for Rice to testify. Can you give her a call and find out when that will be?

"to a reasonably objective observer" says Gowdy.

Where in the USA might one find a politician who could remotely be called "a reasonably objective observer", McGentrix?

I didn't listen to all Gowdy had to say but you can likely confirm for me that he touched on and fully discussed US war crimes and terrorism in and against Libya.

I too am wondering when Condeleeza Rice will testify honestly and then be held to account for her perjury.

Have you any idea on that timeline?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 08:24 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

It hasn't gotten smaller yet, just keep an eye on it.

Quote:
House Intelligence Committee sends subpoenas to intel agencies

Three of the nation’s intelligence agencies received subpoenas Wednesday afternoon issued by the House Intelligence Committee, Fox News has confirmed, with each of the three demands for documents explicitly naming three top officials of the Obama administration: Susan Rice, who served as President Obama’s White House national security adviser; former CIA Director John Brennan; and former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power.

The three subpoenas all, and all three explicitly referenced “unmasking” – a signal that the House panel is intensifying its investigation into allegations that Obama-era aides improperly demanded the “unmasking” of names of associates of President Trump that had appeared

Capitol Hill sources told Fox News they are devoting increasing scrutiny to Power because they have come to see her role in the unmasking as larger than previously known, and eclipsing those of the other former officials named.

Watch Brennan, hem, haw, and lie through his teeth when asked about unmasking for "an ambassador," eh? If you want to save time skip to the 14:00 mark. He then also says he 'DEFINITELY" was not at his CIA office on January 20, a claimed he later "corrected," after realizing there would be witnesses.

layman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 09:11 pm
This Samantha Power, ya know?

Quote:
Top Obama official Samantha Power gets brutal lesson in self-awareness after criticizing Trump’s Saudi arms deal

Power took to her Twitter account Saturday to criticize a $110 billion arms deal that President Donald Trump inked with Saudi Arabian King Salman on the same day. Power seemed to oppose the deal arguing that Trump just agreed to provide arms to a country that has killed innocent civilians in Yemen, a country that borders Saudi Arabia to its south.

“For a country whose attacks on civilians in Yemen — and inability to learn from mistakes — have been devastating to human life,” Power wrote on Twitter. In her tweet, Power appeared to appeal to a moral high road, but Twitter users weren’t so convinced.

In fact, the response to Power’s tweet was filled mostly with tweets slamming the former Obama official for being a hypocrite. Not only did Obama ink many arms deals with the Saudis, one user pointed out, but the Obama administration also “watched hundreds of thousands of Syrians die and did nothing.”

Indeed, the Obama administration offered the Saudis more than $115 billion worth of arms during their eight years in the White House according to a Reuters report last year.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/21/samantha-power-gets-brutal-lesson-in-self-awareness-after-criticizing-trumps-saudi-arms-deal/

She don't sound like no Trump fan. She don't sound honest, neither, eh?

Quote:
Power was forced to resign from the Obama campaign in 2008 after being quoted as calling Hillary Clinton a monster in a newspaper interview, but later patched up her relationship with Clinton and rose to the job of UN ambassador, succeeding Rice when Rice was named National Security Adviser.

Well, she was honest about Clinton, I guess, but, then again, that's not whose bidding she was doing.
camlok

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 09:13 pm
@McGentrix,
Trey Gowdy: "Why were we lied to?"

Because you are an American, you idiot. Just another dog damn conceited, self absorbed American
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 09:31 pm
Powers musta actually been doing the bidding of Putin, eh?

Quote:
My Friend, the Russian Ambassador

By SAMANTHA POWER FEB. 25, 2017

On Monday, Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s permanent representative to the United Nations for the last decade and one of the world’s most effective diplomats, passed awa

Vitaly was a masterful storyteller with an epic sense of humor, a good friend and one of the best hopes the United States and Russia had of working together. I am heartbroken by his death. He faithfully defended President Vladimir V. Putin’s deadly actions in Ukraine and Syria.

When, upon learning of his death, I referred to him as a “diplomatic maestro” on Twitter, I was slammed for whitewashing Russia’s crimes and “mourning its biggest enabler.” “Ask Syrian and Ukrainian children what they think,” read one typical tweet.

I also believe that it is imperative that we try to build relationships with individual Russians, who are as complex and contradictory as the rest of us. Indeed, our security depends on our ability to reach across ideological divides — to understand one another, but also to try to solve problems together. ...Once the two of us had settled on a plan, other countries tended to defer, reasoning that if we had found common ground, so could they.

I invited him and Irina to my parents’ home in Yonkers for Thanksgiving

She sounds awfully damn chummy with a filthy russian, eh, Blicky?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 09:50 pm
Thanks for the update Layman. I wish I had the time to do the research you do, it's appreciated.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 11:23 pm
And in the latest news, it looks like Jeff Sessions lied about ANOTHER meeting with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislylak.

For a bunch of people swearing innocence, the Trump Team is doing their best to look guilty as hell.
roger

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 11:26 pm
@Blickers,
No matter. It all seems to get lost in the swamp, anyway. I almost wonder if it isn't all intentional.
oralloy

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 11:52 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
For a bunch of people swearing innocence, the Trump Team is doing their best to look guilty as hell.

Come now. The supposed "crimes" that the Left are suggesting (without justification) that they are guilty of, are not even crimes.

All this baseless witch hunt is going to do is motivate the Republicans to get revenge.
layman

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 12:20 am
A summary of Hillary's long-ass interview:

layman

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 01:48 am
@layman,
Oops, not the thread I intended to post this in. Still interesting though.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 05:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
Come now. The supposed "crimes" that the Left are suggesting (without justification) that they are guilty of, are not even crimes.

Sessions' telling multiple untruths about his meetings with the Russian ambassador to the Senate confirmation committee is a crime.

And if we are not talking about crimes here, why does Flynn want immunity before he testifies?
camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 08:50 pm
@roger,
And you dupes still mouth the government of the people bullshit.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 10:47 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:

Sessions' telling multiple untruths about his meetings with the Russian ambassador to the Senate confirmation committee is a crime.

Hahahahahaha. It's funny to begin with, but what makes it twice is funny is that you actually believe it. The cheese-eating lunacy of it all is ridiculous.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 05:11 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

But having contacts with Russia is not a crime.

Even if Trump and Putin were directly collaborating over strategy every night during the election, that would not be a crime. (Not that this happened, but just as an extreme example to illustrate my point.)

Blickers wrote:
And if we are not talking about crimes here, why does Flynn want immunity before he testifies?

The Democrats are trying to get innocent people convicted of imaginary crimes. They don't care about justice. All they want to do is cause harm.

Innocent people have a natural interest in not being wrongly convicted.