My boyfriend's friend likes me!?!?!?!?!?

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 04:59 pm
A while ago I started talking to this guy named Damon and I sort of got feelings for him, I called him about every day even though I had a boyfriend (Charles) but the only time that I really talked to Damon like I liked him was when Charles and I fought, which was all the time. Well, Damon and me never actually really told eachother that we liked one another but I hinted it a lot. Later on, Charles and I broke up and a week later I came to find out that he started dating this girl that I wish would die Evil or Very Mad already and he had never told me because we were still friends and told eachother about everything that has happened lately. I was pissed and I called Damon and told him some of it, Damon had a friend at his house that day so instead of talking to him, I talked to his friend, Brandon. After I talked to Brandon that day, he started calling me like crazy. We hadn't ever seen eachother but we got ideas of how we looked through Damon and my other friend Le Quan. About three days into talking we sent eachother pictures and he told me that I was beautiful and did a lot of sweet talk and that led on to him asking me out. I didnt know what to say because I was still upset with Charles and even though I liked Damon, I thought that I didnt have a chance with someone that fine so I said yes to Brandon. A week later I am at my sister's house and I met up with all three (Brandon, Damon, and Le Quan), me and Brandon left Damon and Le Quan but something just didnt feel right when I kissed Brandon, I wanted to kiss Damon and it felt wierd to be with Brandon and making out with him right near Damon. Nothing else happened but then my cell rang while I was with Brandon and it was Damon. Damon said "Dee, I need to tell you something later but we have to be by ourselves!" and I said ok... Later on the next day I called him and he told me "I really like you, I should've told you this earlier then now because you dating Brandon and I just lost you to him. I feel like you were all I had in life and everyday that I talked to you, it felt like I wanted you even more. I wish it was me instead of Brandon but, I cant do nothing now since you with him..." I told him how I felt and then he said "the only reason I didnt tell you is because I didnt wanna get rejected, I just really like you and I dont wanna ruin anything for you and Brandon"
But the question is... What should I do? Idea I dont wanna seem like I just wanted Brandon for attention and more but I have liked Damon forever, I am lost! Crying or Very sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 668 • Replies: 6
No top replies

panzade

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:01 pm
OOOH! A plethora of choices...enjoy it.
0 Replies

BabyBoo304

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:04 pm
panzade wrote:
OOOH! A plethora of choices...enjoy it.
lol... thnkz
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:56 pm
Sounds like you need to let Brandon down. If you like someone else, then it's not really fair to date him and lead him on. He doesn't deserve that.

I would tell him the truth.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:03 pm
Honesty is best policy
Be true to yourself. Honesty is the best policy.

You want to be with Damon, and Damon wants to be with you.

That means you have to tell Brandon that it wasn't meant to be. Don't lead him on, be honest.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:18 pm
I'm with the others. Now go get that Damon before he gets away ;-)

Happy trails :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 07:39 pm
Quick! Call Damon right now! You two have wasted enough time already!!!

You haven't been seeing Brandon all that long, so it can't be all that serious. He'll get over it.

Listen to your heart.
0 Replies